G-body of the month for April '78-'80

Status
Not open for further replies.
tc1959 said:
Cleaned ot the garage yesterday, ,makes car look better :lol:

Don't want to be a jerk, but you've got to figure out how to remove the time stamp from your photos. It'll make them look 10x better. You have a great garage and a great car, and your photography skills are better than most. The time stamp just looks hokey IMO.

crop them. just save to your comp and edit. simple and easy

Camshaft... yes i have more pics ill try to get them on here as soon as i can.

this is another pic of the 78, ill try for some of the interior if its not too dark when i get home

Attachments

• rf.jpg
    rf.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 1,613
  • right rr.jpg
    right rr.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 1,608
There are alot of good looking cars in this month, but here is my 79 malibu, 383 stroker 430 horse 500 foot lb of torque Hooker full length headers, flowmaster 40's.
CIMG2209.jpg

CIMG2201.jpg

CIMG2199.jpg

83hurst-olds said:
cuttybuddyluva said:
I think i might win this 1984 cutlass with 307 and 3.73 gears

As mentioned, wrong month. However, love the car minus the scoop. It just doesn't look right on there. The rest is nice!
x2 on that horrid looking scoop. Love the color tho!

tc1959 said:
Cleaned ot the garage yesterday, ,makes car look better :lol:

You call that clean????? Theres poster all over the place and trash cans next to your car, Who puts there trash cans in there garage, well at least your car is in the right place a big dumpster.........hahahaha :rofl:
j/k
j/k
j/k
j/k
your my compition right......

vote for me guys......

Attachments

• elko%20night.jpeg
    elko%20night.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,544
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor