GBodyForum Stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Latley I've noticed how slow the response time is on the site. I think some advertisement could go a long way! Who here would be intested in in a GBodyForum.com sticker on their car? I could look into having some of them made up. I just need to see what the feedback is like.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Chevyman85 said:
Latley I've noticed how slow the response time is on the site. I think some advertisement could go a long way! Who here would be intested in in a GBodyForum.com sticker on their car? I could look into having some of them made up. I just need to see what the feedback is like.

Ack! :shock: :(

Is this something everyone is seeing? Really there shouldn't be any problems. I run a handful of sites on this server and own/admin it myself, I've never noticed any regular slowdowns or problems. You might run into an occasional blip of 'connection refused' when I'm re-starting the webserver but that should be it. Might just be a networking problem between me and you? But it should never be noticably slow in response time....

As for the stickers/t-shirts, I didn't know we had an interest in that kind of stuff :D

I've got a new logo designed for if I ever get around to a re-work of the site, maybe I'll have to whip something up. I'll have to post pics of the one I had made for the GP403... I'll look into it.

87GP

Greasemonkey
Jul 15, 2006
I think he means "slow" as in waiting hours or days for a response, not with the actual workings of the site itself.

Many times I check back a few times a day to see what advice someone gets on a topic that might be of interest to me as well, only to see the thread go unanswered sometimes for days, hours, or weeks.

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
Ah, that! :D Now that you mention that I did read that wrong.

Yeah, we don't have the constant traffic a lot of busy forums have (yet!). I think maybe you're right it might be time to take it up a notch and try some different ways to get some more traffic in.... :twisted:

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
Yeah, I meant "slow" as in traffic, not in the performance of the site. I just think that sticker and promotional stuff would benefit everyone with more members and a stronger community. Let

low_blazer

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 13, 2006
Poulsbo, WA
I think stickers are a great idea...I've got a killer vinyl shop that I work with for my business stickers, I could look into pricing on some different ones if you guys want..

FULL_MONTIE

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 29, 2006
Middletown, N.Y.
i like the idea of some g-body stickers. id rock some of those. and back one of them with super glue and stick it on my friends stang. :lol:

Chevyman85

G-Body Guru
Oct 25, 2006
Bonney Lake, WA
FULL_MONTIE said:
i like the idea of some g-body stickers. id rock some of those. and back one of them with super glue and stick it on my friends stang. :lol:
I like where your heads at! :mrgreen:

383Camino

Master Mechanic
Mar 1, 2006
South Dakota
What will they look like?? The new GBody logo on the calendar??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor