Getting old sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I'm glad to hear that all went well Mark. Make sure you rest long enough so you'll recover quicker....:)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Bonnewagon

Lost in the Labyrinth
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
if I didn't pee after awhile they were going to stick a tube in my dick.
YES!!! Me too and I was not going home with a bag strapped to my leg. I drank gallons of water and held my hand under cold running water in the sink. I was never more grateful to pee in my life.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
If anyone told me they would stick a tube up my dick that would cause me to sh*t myself in addition to forcing a pee...:eek:

Nov 4, 2012
Glad to hear it went well Mark. Take care and rest up.

I had a very very sexy female surgeon do my hernia.........i saw the shock on her face and then heard the snicker when they pulled the sheet off
to examine the hernia area..........the room was ice cold..........freezing in fact..............it looked like a toadstool...............a small toadstool

This reminds me of the time I was working at a skating rink, and between sessions all the workers would play pickup hockey games. Well one kid couldn't skate as well as he thought he could, fell and landed on his collarbone and snapped it like a stick. His collarbone was poking out a good inch. His mom picked him up and drove him to the E.R. I texted him an hour later and asked how it was going. He said "nurse looking at x-rays now". I replied "is the nurse hot?" The next test I got was "this is (his)'s mom. He's getting more x-rays. And no, she's not.

I about died laughing.

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Glad to hear you are mending.
There is nothing so over rated as bad sex and nothing so under rated as a good bowel movement
We wish you all the best

Reactions: 1 users

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Glad it's over with and you're on the mend. When I had my arthroscopic ankle surgery, the surgeon talked me into a spinal. He said you can even watch the video feed while we are working. Well, I'm an engineer, so I was all over that. And, other than the surgeon did NOT fix my ankle, it was interesting watching it.

Problem is, with the spinal, still in recovery, my bladder woke up 2 hours before my ability to empty it did. And, like you, the nurse just slides a pan under my butt and I said so do you really expect me to pee up? It's like 7 ****ing degrees in here. So naturally she had to pull back my gown and get her good laugh too just to say "well, I guess YOU can't can you?" Back in the regular room, when everything thawed out [literally], I rang the buzzer for her to help me getting dressed even though I didn't need help just so she could see things "under normal now warm while standing conditions".

Not that I'm normally hung like a bear but at least she didn't laugh . . . had to regain my pee pee pride (y)

Laughter, the best form of birth control. Robin Williams RIP [the world was better with you in it you crazy ****!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor