Getting the F' Outta Dodge.

Sound like you need some of those electrically actuated cut out mufflers.

They keep getting more interesting.

The valves in the HC exhaust work nice. I could definitely see myself using something similar on the other cars in the future - even passive Loud Valves are an option.

It's like I keep saying: Be smarter than the problem. Don't complain about it, solve it.

FB_IMG_1636129060833.jpg

No moose here in Deathbridge. We did had a Cougar get clapped in someone's back yard this summer by fish and wildlife. And a Wolverine sighting along the Old Man River a few years ago.
Moose aren't aerodynamic enough to survive the constant gale force winds there.

There was a moose roaming on the University of North Dakota grounds in Grand Forks a few years back. They come down from Canada and the the wooded areas by lake superior now that wolves are populous now and they try to find predator free zones.

Probably 10 years ago a farm semi hit a moose and the local dept. Of natural resources crew was trying to winch the carcass of the moose into a 3/4 ton 6.5ft bed pickup. FYI a 6.5ft bed isn't long enough to haul a moose when a truck hit it at 65mph...

No moose here in Deathbridge. We did had a Cougar get clapped in someone's back yard this summer by fish and wildlife. And a Wolverine sighting along the Old Man River a few years ago.
If fish and wildlife guys are coming around and giving the clap to a cougar minding her business in her back yard....

well, sounds like that guy need to take advantage of your public health system. Hope she got treated before spreading it elsewhere.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor