Getting the F' Outta Dodge.

Caught my first critter last night. Saw the f*cker's foot prints in the snow along the balcony and around the BBQ. Left a peanut buttered trap out and found a mouse-cicle this morning.

PXL_20211119_162606983.jpg

They were never this easy to detect in Ontario. Saskatchewan mice might be stupid.

Fall and spring they are in abundance thats why I put my car in a car capsule bubble when I don't drive it for a long time. Place out lots of traps I have caught over 50 in a month during the winter . The little guys are smart and looking for warmth close your garage door shut off the lights if you can see any day light that is an access they can enter check your garage door sweep at the edges and the bottom it is amazing how they get in . Hope everything else is going smooth all the best Jeff from Winnipeg

Fall and spring they are in abundance thats why I put my car in a car capsule bubble when I don't drive it for a long time. Place out lots of traps I have caught over 50 in a month during the winter . The little guys are smart and looking for warmth close your garage door shut off the lights if you can see any day light that is an access they can enter check your garage door sweep at the edges and the bottom it is amazing how they get in . Hope everything else is going smooth all the best Jeff from Winnipeg

I am with you. I am leaving snow in the corners of the doors to the garage as a gauge for activity. So far nothing has tripped a trap in the garage or the mechanical room. We'll see as the days progress.

Otherwise it is really majestic (very bright and open) here with just a few new house hiccups. Going to go get a new padlock for the front door this afternoon.

Caught my first critter last night. Saw the f*cker's foot prints in the snow along the balcony and around the BBQ. Left a peanut buttered trap out and found a mouse-cicle this morning.

View attachment 187325

They were never this easy to detect in Ontario. Saskatchewan mice might be stupid.
Why isn't this in the hunting 2021 thread?

I am a red seal chef I think deboning those suckers would be a pain

Boil it in broth until the meat falls off.

Also, please cook for me the next time I am in Winterpeg? Should be around Christmas. Skip the mouses, but I like mousses. 😉

I am the corporate executive chef of the Victoria inn hotel right beside the airport. I usually work 7 days a week so if you are in the area pop by and ask for chef maybe I will see you in December take care

Sweet!

Reactions: Texas82GP

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor