Getting the F' Outta Dodge.

I went for a walkabout on the weekend. I really had not done this since we moved in. I went to the farthest corners of the property and looking in towards the buildings it offers a good perspective on how much space we have here.

PXL_20211120_202015679.jpgPXL_20211120_201636961.jpg

And how big the skies are. I am really looking forward to next Spring.

I went for a walkabout on the weekend. I really had not done this since we moved in. I went to the farthest corners of the property and looking in towards the buildings it offers a good perspective on how much space we have here.

View attachment 187507View attachment 187508

And how big the skies are. I am really looking forward to next Spring.
At the same time you're planning, save some pennies. The CEO of that stallantis outfit confirmed in a recent interview, the challengers days are numbered, with only the possibility of a short overlap beyond their 2024 rollout of their STLA platform evs. So expectations are 2024 or 2025 will be the last hell kittens being born. Might want to pick up another around then before they're gone.

Just read about it today, have mixed reactions. We've thought about getting a challenger, but, when the entire lineup is dropped support for issues or spare parts gets tricky if you have had others beforehand... they call it progress? :wtf:

At the same time you're planning, save some pennies. The CEO of that stallantis outfit confirmed in a recent interview, the challengers days are numbered, with only the possibility of a short overlap beyond their 2024 rollout of their STLA platform evs. So expectations are 2024 or 2025 will be the last hell kittens being born. Might want to pick up another around then before they're gone.

Just read about it today, have mixed reactions. We've thought about getting a challenger, but, when the entire lineup is dropped support for issues or spare parts gets tricky if you have had others beforehand... they call it progress? :wtf:

I've thought about selling mine and getting out ahead of that problem. But, they're pretty abundant even in lesser trim levels.

They are nice cars.

Reactions: Northernregal
Mike channels his inner Paul Hogan by using the term “walk about “. 🤣

View attachment 187540
Based on the evidence in this thread, I guess he patterns himself self Mousey Mike after his hunting prowess, much like Crocodile Dundee. I see the one wore croc teeth... does that mean Mike wears mouse pelts to keep warm in the Saskatchewan winter?

Reactions: Northernregal
Based on the evidence in this thread, I guess he patterns himself self Mousey Mike after his hunting prowess, much like Crocodile Dundee. I see the one wore croc teeth... does that mean Mike wears mouse pelts to keep warm in the Saskatchewan winter?

That's Salamander Dundee to you, mate!

"Salamander Dundee"???? Then how about "Newt" for short, that being an alternate name for the same thing?

Nick

That's Salamander Dundee to you, mate!
Only problem is, I haven't seen evidence you've been able to fight off and kill thr salamanders yet... just the mice. The salamander might be a bit much for you.

Again, picturing jurassic Park, when you think they're cute until they spit venom and blind/paralyze you....

Only problem is, I haven't seen evidence you've been able to fight off and kill thr salamanders yet... just the mice. The salamander might be a bit much for you.

Again, picturing jurassic Park, when you think they're cute until they spit venom and blind/paralyze you....
Ah, spit venom and blind/paralyze you?? Wasn't that what that creature in the "Alien(s)" series of movies did?

Ah, spit venom and blind/paralyze you?? Wasn't that what that creature in the "Alien(s)" series of movies did?
Could be too. I was thinking the little dinos that got the computer nerd played by the guy to was cast as neuman on seinfeld.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor