Getting the F' Outta Dodge.

Only problem is, I haven't seen evidence you've been able to fight off and kill thr salamanders yet... just the mice. The salamander might be a bit much for you.

Again, picturing jurassic Park, when you think they're cute until they spit venom and blind/paralyze you....

jurassic park pain GIF

I wish I had that kind of "insulation" right now... it's windy and dropping to -20°C overnight. Colder than a witch's tit.

jurassic park pain GIF

I wish I had that kind of "insulation" right now... it's windy and dropping to -20°C overnight. Colder than a witch's tit.
And just getting started. Still, a good chance to see if mice are coming in while things aren't in the way too much to do more sealing of the envelope if needed. Besides, the cats can have mousecicles to observe our Thanksgiving. They sort of missed out a bit with your packing move back in Oct on your holiday. All in all not a bad thing.

Reactions: motorheadmike
jurassic park pain GIF

It's cute that you think it's cold now.
house stark winter is coming GIF

I can't wait for the January update. Lol

jurassic park pain GIF

"It's butt cold out here, and I'm fresh out of beer!"

Wife and I went to Banff/Calgary a few years back for vacation between Christmas and new years.

People asked where we were from and we said the states. They then asked what state and when we replied 'Fargo area' they lost interest. I guess Fargo/ND/MN is another province to Albertans.

But yeah the prairie wind will blow the F through you.

If it wasn't for the wind it wouldn't be that cold (native prairie Born's 'it ain't that bad' lie to themselves 😉

• Haha
Reactions: axisg

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor