Getting the F' Outta Dodge.

Caught my first critter last night. Saw the f*cker's foot prints in the snow along the balcony and around the BBQ. Left a peanut buttered trap out and found a mouse-cicle this morning.

View attachment 187325

They were never this easy to detect in Ontario. Saskatchewan mice might be stupid.

Another one bites the dust.
PXL_20211125_162423618.jpg

I am calling this one Rudolph the frozen piss bug eyed field mouse.

We officially have one of the vehicles certified for use on Saskatchewan roads!

Swapped the Z28 for the TBSS... the Camaro got stuck on the ice in the driveway. After unf*cking it I set to cleaning up the storage loft in the shop. Tripping over parts and boxes had become infuriating. It's better now.

And then I channeled my inner Clark Griswold.

PXL_20211128_002346843.NIGHT.jpg

christmas vacation GIF

Swapped the Z28 for the TBSS... the Camaro got stuck on the ice in the driveway. After unf*cking it I set to cleaning up the storage loft in the shop. Tripping over parts and boxes had become infuriating. It's better now.

And then I channeled my inner Clark Griswold.

View attachment 187726

christmas vacation GIF

Expectation meet reality.

2TfR.gif

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor