Getting the F' Outta Dodge.

I finally have my three quotes for the electrical work. And Natasha just sent me this very arousing picture:

IMG_20211208_193608.jpg

Things are moving along nicely.

I finally have my three quotes for the electrical work. And Natasha just sent me this very arousing picture:

View attachment 188215

Things are moving along nicely.
Arousing eh? You pervert, those poor totes cannot consent 😆

I've heard of people losing it in the long cold bleak winters with nothing to do, but, it's too early yet. Youve got months to go. At least look at some pictures of juggles...

Arousing eh? You pervert, those poor totes cannot consent 😆

I've heard of people losing it in the long cold bleak winters with nothing to do, but, it's too early yet. Youve got months to go. At least look at some pictures of juggles...

juggalos ryan broderick GIF

juggalos ryan broderick GIF

No, not that Dodge.

Thanks to Ontario (quickly becoming California Jr) and the general state of Canada imploding (a dystopian future created by mass psychosis) we are feverishly working on a move West to Saskatchewan - which may be the last bastion of hope for a normal future for our kids. We came to this decision on Saturday morning (following the province's back to school plan released on 3 Aug) and realizing the lack of support for our youngest who is deaf (masks don't work for deaf people who depend on lip reading, have reduced access to sound, and are trying to develop normal speech) from the school boards et al for an exemption - despite our aggressively advocating for her care since even before the plan was announced. Honestly, we should have started this move process sooner.

We've already engaged our real estate agent to list the house (and have a rough plan), and sent a request to our employer for an indefinite remote work plan (seems to be going ahead, and even if it doesn't were pretty much gone regardless), and expect to have most of the key pieces in place in the coming weeks. If you are in the Ottawa area and need parts expect a fire sale - because I'd rather not move it all.

Guess I am going to learn to enjoy hunting, fishing and snowmobiling.

This world is going to sh*t. Time for lots of land, a gun, and some clear lines of sight to the adversary.
It's goin' to sh*t everywhere. Yer philosophy on land, gun, and clear sight is correct!!!

Doomsday preppin?

Next steps.

Natasha will probably start her gardening soon so we can have things in the ground by Spring. Pity those folks in urban dense high-rises.

Next steps.

Natasha will probably start her gardening soon so we can have things in the ground by Spring. Pity those folks in urban dense high-rises.

You gonna start blasting deer off the back porch too?

Reactions: Texas82GP
Next steps.

I'm looking forward to having a garden when we move. I'm hoping we'll have a good spot with enough light. I've done a little container gardening here (tomatoes, peppers) but we back up to a produce farm and there is every bug you can imagine. It makes it a fight.

Reactions: motorheadmike

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor