Getting the F' Outta Dodge.

I'm looking forward to having a garden when we move. I'm hoping we'll have a good spot with enough light. I've done a little container gardening here (tomatoes, peppers) but we back up to a produce farm and there is every bug you can imagine. It makes it a fight.

Look into a greenhouse. You'll have more control. I plan to build her one.

Reactions: Texas82GP
Aw right!! Girls Jumping on Trampolines!!!! Didcha ever notice though, that very seldom do they do somersaults? Don't know how many episodes of that show I watched over time and only a handful or maybe even less had one of the girls do a somersault. Bummer.

Nick

It's not a grain pile, it's a compost heap that just happens to have a high grain content and his kids misunderstood and threw a couple old horse salt licks back there

Which was somehow placed right in front of target practice and I'll be danmed if those deer don't just blend in with everything.

Which was somehow placed right in front of target practice and I'll be danmed if those deer don't just blend in with everything.
I'd say only other thing to cover is whether the locality has a discharge setback from inhabited structures, in which case an archery setup is required. Or homemade silencer so the neighbors don't complain. Either or works.

• Agree
Reactions: Northernregal
  • Haha
Reactions: Rktpwrd
Natasha and I got out Saskatchewan driver's licenses. I believe my Hagerty rate just got reduced by 50%, and we sent in our Claims Histories to see if we qualify for a further rate reduction on the normal insurance. Glad this part is almost complete.

I am looking at getting myself some vanity plates for my birthday, Christmas, and just because.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor