Getting the F' Outta Dodge.

Natasha and I got out Saskatchewan driver's licenses. I believe my Hagerty rate just got reduced by 50%, and we sent in our Claims Histories to see if we qualify for a further rate reduction on the normal insurance. Glad this part is almost complete.

I am looking at getting myself some vanity plates for my birthday, Christmas, and just because.
2000e9a75c.png
?

I nominate "MOUSKLR"

It's lists as available, and looks pretty nice too. Unfortunately, security settings didn't allow screen capture of the site.
Internet Win GIF

You won the internet today. Take tomorrow off if you want.

🤣🤣🤣

Got my collector set of M(A)GA license plates today. Yes, they are successive. #makeanythinggreatagain

PXL_20211220_191558603.jpg

Last edited:
Is that all of them? Or do you have any stragglers still?

That is just the Colorado, TBSS, and utility trailer. Now I can start ordering personalized plates. The rest of the change over is being a bit of a chore... especially the Kitty.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor