Gray Man, Inc.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Did some riding when my brother was in town.

Didn't break anything. Steel toes save real toes.

My dad has been steadily working on his '37. He did some trading with a guy to install new rockers, patch the lower door corners, bodywork the front fenders, and put the repairs in black E-prime. Didn't like the fit of the E-Ts so he bought some chrome baby moons.

He also painted the interior and dash and installed new gauges. He just gutted all the scary wiring and will be installing a Painless harness.

Work has stayed busy for the last couple months so I've been space truckin' like a mother****er. Hit 300k on the Supervibe (currently just under 303k). I've got a timing set and gaskets sitting in a box. Just need to be home long enough to install.

I finally hauled my work table from my basement down to the shop. We went back and forth (analysis paralysis) on what to do for the GMC. Crate motor, used drop-in machine shop rebuild, and stroker were all considered. In the end, an inexpensive viable core was located. I did rings, bearings, timing set, and reused the original cam, lifters, and heads. Everything mic'd out on the big side of acceptable. Basically, we're hoping to be back where it started, just shinier. I finally got a chance this weekend to do the work. I'm this close...

Hoping I get a work break for a couple days. Might have a runner by next weekend.

• Winner
Reactions: 9 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Oh, and brown dog had surgery. She's doing fine but hates the cone.
20211203_193059.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Nov 4, 2012
You are gonna paint that engine bright Chebby orange while its on the stand, right?

• Haha
  • Indifferent
Reactions: 2 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
It's not that kind of party.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Did some riding when my brother was in town.

Didn't break anything. Steel toes save real toes.

My dad has been steadily working on his '37. He did some trading with a guy to install new rockers, patch the lower door corners, bodywork the front fenders, and put the repairs in black E-prime. Didn't like the fit of the E-Ts so he bought some chrome baby moons.

He also painted the interior and dash and installed new gauges. He just gutted all the scary wiring and will be installing a Painless harness.

Work has stayed busy for the last couple months so I've been space truckin' like a mother****er. Hit 300k on the Supervibe (currently just under 303k). I've got a timing set and gaskets sitting in a box. Just need to be home long enough to install.

I finally hauled my work table from my basement down to the shop. We went back and forth (analysis paralysis) on what to do for the GMC. Crate motor, used drop-in machine shop rebuild, and stroker were all considered. In the end, an inexpensive viable core was located. I did rings, bearings, timing set, and reused the original cam, lifters, and heads. Everything mic'd out on the big side of acceptable. Basically, we're hoping to be back where it started, just shinier. I finally got a chance this weekend to do the work. I'm this close...

Hoping I get a work break for a couple days. Might have a runner by next weekend.
Killer update.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Haven't they been saying orange is the new black for years now?

Who knows, you might attract some nasty looking butch lesbians if you did it. Or get your own show spin off.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor