Gray Man, Inc.

Agreed, but it's already happened.
20230511_192245.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Downer post, but only fair to let you guys know. Brown dog made her last trip down the hill last weekend. She's under the big weeping Willow now. A hundred years old, complete deaf, partly blind, bad hips, and full of tumors. It was just time. She'll be missed.
20230504_084329.jpg
20220902_180753.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users
You got that roto-hoe fixed up fast. Sorry about the dog man.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
I did a 120 mile ride today. The reservoir has a good level compared to recent years.
20230511_163606.jpg

We rode for 8 hours and didn't see another soul after we left the parking lot. Made a big figure-8 on the west side. Visited a few cabins and the magic bus.
20230511_103538.jpg
20230511_120236.jpg
20230511_123324.jpg

Somehow, my riding buddy got distracted and managed to ride through a barbed wire gate at about 25mph. Lucky b*st*rd managed to escape without a scratch. Bike took a beating though.
20230511_105605.jpg

The desert is huge and beautiful in the spring.
20230511_141840.jpg

20230511_142942.jpg
20230511_112351.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
  • Agree
Downer post, but only fair to let you guys know. Brown dog made her last trip down the hill last weekend. She's under the big weeping Willow now. A hundred years old, complete deaf, partly blind, bad hips, and full of tumors. It was just time. She'll be missed.View attachment 220709View attachment 220710

Damn, so sorry to hear that man. I loved seeing her in your posts, I know the pain of the loss all too well. When I lost my 4 legged best friend a couple years back, it nearly crushed me.
Condolences, but glad to hear she’ll always be near by.

Reactions: 1 user
My garden is all in now. I'm experimenting with timed irrigation since I'm on the road quite a bit and nobody else here can be trusted to remember.

My fruit trees are looking pretty good and starting to grow fruit. 2 apple varieties, plums, Asian pears, and cherries.

Even the little nectarine tree that I left for dead has 3 on it .

I think I posted the curly Willow starts a few weeks ago. One didn't make it but the other 3 are going like mad. I transplanted them into the lower pasture yesterday. They'll eventually be sheep shade.

Reactions: 2 users
Admittedly, I've kind of hit the wall on the house build. Almost all the painting is done. The granite and the bathroom closet are done.

I'm went to Lowes this morning to pick up casing and trim and plywood to build the steps and bed frame.

Last weekend I did a 2 day, 2 night shakedown run and camping trip. Started out as 3 of us.

Jerod went down about 50 miles in. Broke his helmet and cracked some ribs.

We camped the first night, then rode back to the trailers and loaded him up.

Marc and I kept riding. I showed him some of the sites and we ended up at Griffith Ranch for the night.

We met a group of kayakers there. I've never seem any river traffic up there before but apparently there's more thaw than usual this year. They were good neighbors and shared some cold evening beverages with us.

There was a crazy 3 hour windstorm that wasn't in the forecast. It was blowing hard enough that the top of my tent was laying down on my chest. Tried to rain for about 15 minutes but we didn't really get wet.

We rode out the next morning and paralleled the river/lake about 50 miles to the trailers.

Reactions: 5 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor