Gray Man, Inc.

I've got a 1200 mile trail ride coming up in about 10 days. Bike is ready. Did gear inventory this afternoon. Ima go out there and not get dead like a summbitch.

Looking light on alcohol and ammo.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
You're right. Only 24 rounds of defensive ammo. This ride will be across Oregon so I'm only worried about 2-legged threats. In mid-July I'll be riding through Idaho where there's an actual bear threat. I'll sub in a G20 with cast tips for that.

Liquor is available at every gas stop. We're covered.

You're right. Only 24 rounds of defensive ammo. This ride will be across Oregon so I'm only worried about 2-legged threats. In mid-July I'll be riding through Idaho where there's an actual bear threat. I'll sub in a G20 with cast tips for that.

Liquor is available at every gas stop. We're covered.
The alternative to that is carry high proof polish vodka. I prefer spirytus rektyfikowany 192 proof.

Yes you can, and I have, had it straight as a shot. Recommended you slug it straight to throat and not over tongue. But you can also cut it with water and your choice of powdered drink mix to have beverages on the trail, and, it acts as a sanitizer (and pain killer) in a pinch in event of injury.

As one expects, it's also rather flammable.

Worth while to carry a portion of, and, very versatile.

• Informative
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
The alternative to that is carry high proof polish vodka. I prefer spirytus rektyfikowany 192 proof.

Yes you can, and I have, had it straight as a shot. Recommended you slug it straight to throat and not over tongue. But you can also cut it with water and your choice of powdered drink mix to have beverages on the trail, and, it acts as a sanitizer (and pain killer) in a pinch in event of injury.

As one expects, it's also rather flammable.

Worth while to carry a portion of, and, very versatile.
drinking-gasoline.png

• In Love
  • Haha
is that polishing stuff , or stuffing Polish? :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure there's a joke to be had involving kielbasa and buns in there somewhere if you work at it....

• Haha
Well, the June trip is delayed/canceled. One of the guys had his mom up and die. Super inconsiderate. So I stayed home and did chores. Yesterday I cleared out the garage and pressure washed the floor for the first time since I moved in. Cutlass fired right up and ran like a champ. Can't even remember the last time I started it -- probably last fall sometime. Everything is put away and cleaned up. I'm embarrassed about how bad I let it get.
20230622_170649.jpg

Still have a ride from Nevada to Canada in July.

Down the hill I finally located the old septic tank. It was only 80' from where I was told it was. Seriously wasted an entire week watering and probing the yard looking for it.
20230621_172332.jpg

I can't get anyone to return calls so I'll probably just end up renting a trencher and doing it myself. It's a 2-fer since I'm hooking up the water and septic to my daughter's house and my shop at the same time. Power to the dinky house too.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor