Gray Man, Inc.

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
Well, enough screwing around. I got a couple ridiculous bids to wire this place so I'm just going to do it myself. My buddy's dad is a recently retired electrical inspector so I'm sure he'll keep me from doing anything stupid or dangerous.
I know I said I wasn't going to move in until it was done but...2020 sucks...so change of plans. I'm going to roughly stage it so I know exactly where I want all my outlets. I got pretty much all my tools and equipment there with the exception of my main tool boxes, tire machine and balancer, and the compressor. It was kind of a pain doing it alone but the engine hoist helped a lot.

I took a little time to sift through my BBO stuff. The three are all separated now and it looks like there is enough to build the 455 on the left, which has parts from at least 3 different engines plus the aftermarket cam, intake, and roller rockers. It'll need to be bored though. Unfortunately, I discovered that whoever disassembled it didn't number the rods or caps and they were in separate boxes. Should be fun straightening that out. The upside is that it appears that the crank is drilled for a pilot bushing.

• Love
  • Winner
Reactions: 13 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I was rereading the Prison Planet thread and I like how each thing you fix up enables the next larger thing to be upgraded as well. You put the refurbed trailer to work immediately. Carry on!

Reactions: 3 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
20200926_203838.jpg

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 7 users

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Reactions: 1 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Nice insulation - where's the heat?

Beautiful - I'm green with envy.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
bUt YoU HaVe To HiRe A pRoFeSsIoNaL!!!!

Nice start! Did you run 220 3phase :p :)

Make sure to run 3x the outlets you think you need and then double it :)

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor