H4 Headlight issue...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I think the cloudiness can be cleaned; I'm just too lazy to try it. I was going to swish some alcohol around inside....
Bruce,
I think it's more than the inner lens being grimy. I know taking it apart is a bit of a pain. I considered that, but the outer lens is a bit sandblasted. Nothing you can do about that other than replacing it.

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Reactions: 1 user

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Bruce,
I think it's more than the inner lens being grimy. I know taking it apart is a bit of a pain. I considered that, but the outer lens is a bit sandblasted. Nothing you can do about that other than replacing it.
Oh, mine were cloudy inside right out of the box.

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
It certainly doesn't seem like a bad price for them, and the fluting pattern looks just like the Hella lenses.

Reactions: 1 users

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
It certainly doesn't seem like a bad price for them, and the fluting pattern looks just like the Hella lenses.

It wont let me see a price...
Guy

• Wow

Longroof79

Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Thanks !!
That does not seem to be available at Canadian NAPA stores..
Guy
Guy,
I wonder if you spoke to one of the parts persons if they can work something out. I guess they're insinuating that it's a US only availability?

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
I was looking up to see where you can get H4 Hella lenses....amazon.ca has no stock.. :unsure:

I use these for my high beams, I like the beam for the high beam with this lense over the H4 lense. I removed the adapter for the H1 bulb. Without the adapter the H4 bulb fits and I just bend the rabs to keep the bulb in place.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B001G78DVE/?tag=rippca-20

OMG Steve,I think that I choked at the price.
Guy

• Agree

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Guy,
I wonder if you spoke to one of the parts persons if they can work something out. I guess they're insinuating that it's a US only availability?

Thats what I'm thinking.
They are close today for Canada Day..
Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor