Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
It wont let me see a price...
Guy
I guess that indicates that they're not available...
I would absolutely speak to a parts guy/gal. They might be able to help you. It doesn't hurt to ask.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl

Dixie Restoration Depot

Greasemonkey
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 24, 2016
Manchester, CT
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
That is insane, on the NAPA site they're 30 bucks a piece here for the Hella lenses and we sell ours for almost half of that If someone needs just a lens replaced. I feel for you gents in Canada between the exchange rate and customs its just nuts.
Gonna pay for genuine Made in Germany Hellas. Where are yours made? :popcorn:

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
That is insane, on the NAPA site they're 30 bucks a piece here for the Hella lenses and we sell ours for almost half of that If someone needs just a lens replaced. I feel for you gents in Canada between the exchange rate and customs its just nuts.

If I cant find anything here,would you be kind enough to sell me one at your price and ship to Nova Scotia Canada ??
Guy

Reactions: 1 user

Dixie Restoration Depot

Greasemonkey
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 24, 2016
Manchester, CT
Gonna pay for genuine Made in Germany Hellas. Where are yours made? :popcorn:

Our kit is from all over the world, capsules from India, bulbs from Germany, harness from Taiwan. I don't have a clue where the conversion harness is made but that's why the kit is only 124.95 for a 4 headlight car If we sold the Hella kit, we would still be a bit cheaper than Jegs.

If I can't find anything here, would you be kind enough to sell me one at your price and ship to Nova Scotia Canada ??
Guy

If you arent in a rush, I can probably have one to Canada all in for less than 40 bucks, shoot me your address though as I estimated a bit high on the shipping. For just a lens you would be 18.95.

Reactions: 5 users

GuysMonteSS

Royal Smart Person
May 21, 2011
Kentville,Nova Scotia,Canada
If you arent in a rush, I can probably have one to Canada all in for less than 40 bucks, shoot me your address though as I estimated a bit high on the shipping. For just a lens you would be 18.95.

Thanks,sent you a PM.
Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor