HAFRODs 78 Aeroback Salon build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
View attachment 72162

I built a curved extension for the front corner of the spare. It gave it more detail. It has a rolled edge being wrapped and looks cleaner than a factory mat. The pile is a bit more plush too which I like. I used a thick paint stick from Lowes for 5 gallon buckets on the lower bar under GM logo
Damn, you do nice work Robert!

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
So, do you and Clutch have a side bet to see who can get the closest to being done without finishing?

Reactions: 1 user

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
Did you make the GM letters for the trunk floor, or were you able to find letters in that style and font? What kind of material are the letters made from? Did you dye the carpet black? It looks grey in the first photo. How close is your board to the inside of the driver's side rear quarter panel? Does it cover any of the trunk drop off in that area? Thank you.

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
Did you make the GM letters for the trunk floor, or were you able to find letters in that style and font? What kind of material are the letters made from? Did you dye the carpet black? It looks grey in the first photo. How close is your board to the inside of the driver's side rear quarter panel? Does it cover any of the trunk drop off in that area? Thank you.
Got the wood letters at Walmart. Its just the pic differences with the light. The carpet is black

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
Got up this morning to blue skies so I got the Z Chrome mixed and went to work. Seems like I did this already Lol

20170816_092304_resized.jpg
20170802_182340_resized.jpg
20170802_183136_resized.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor