Has anyone every seen this before. "Happy Birthday Jim!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
Couldn't you just use an inspection camera to see what it says?

Reactions: 1 users

Ugly1

Royal Smart Person
Oct 26, 2021
Lost in the woods of NH
do this go thru the #s on that car to certify where it was assembled and contact that local news outlet(s) and tell em your story and would hope to find the 1s involved in that msg anf get their story. having turned teen in that era imo i would have doubts anyone over 30 would do something like that in 86'. let us know, thats a hell of a story
The guys may even still work there

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
Race cars aren't safe either when you pay someone with a sense of humor to work on it.

PXL_20210619_003912580.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Ooh that's a good one, I can have that made and plant it on someone's car at night!
We had some rainbow pride stickers a while back made up that said what I had typed above, big enough to read in traffic. Stuck them on some cheap strip magnets and slapped them on a few trucks of some country boys we worked with. These are the type of people who don't look at their vehicles on a regular basis, just get in and drive. One stayed on for almost 4 weeks before being noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Supercharged111

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 25, 2019
Colorado Springs, CO
We had some rainbow pride stickers a while back made up that said what I had typed above, big enough to read in traffic. Stuck them on some cheap strip magnets and slapped them on a few trucks of some country boys we worked with. These are the type of people who don't look at their vehicles on a regular basis, just get in and drive. One stayed on for almost 4 weeks before being noticed.

Gotta love it. Those d1ck valve stem caps are pretty awesome too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor