Apr 29, 2017

Attachments

• 6000K cool white.jpg
    6000K cool white.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 136

BOXCARS

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2017
one member posted that he had to aim those lenses down to prevent blinding others with the light...so for me they are (n)

Are you saying you don't have to aim the lenses you've purchased? Of course I had to aim mine. It's necessary to aim any headlight system to prevent blinding on coming traffic.
yup.gif

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Are you saying you don't have to aim the lenses you've purchased? Of course I had to aim mine. It's necessary to aim any headlight system to prevent blinding on coming traffic.
yup.gif

I do not have to aim the lenses, the Hella lenses have a pattern that does not blind oncoming motorist or a motorist in front of me. I have never been flashed by another oncoming car on the highway. If you have to aim the headlight down so as to not blind oncoming motorists then they are junk and a waste of money. I'm not interested in having a bright headlight just to show it off, I want the best light with the best pattern and I do not mind paying for the best when it comes to headlights, rear lights and brakes.

One other thing I should add is I have the 4300k bi exon which id close to the light the sun produces and outputs the most the most light, maybe that is why BMW uses that color in their headlights. The 6000k blue and the light scatters in fog and rain, the colors above that are even worse. .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

BOXCARS

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2017
I do not have to aim the lenses, the Hella lenses have a pattern that does not blind oncoming motorist or a motorist in front of me. I have never been flashed by another oncoming car on the highway. If you have to aim the headlight down so as to not blind oncoming motorsits then they are junk and a waste of money. I'm not interested in having a bright headlight just to show it off, I want the best light with the best pattern and I do not mind paying for the best when it comes to headlights, rear lights and brakes.

Bright LED headlites are pretty common. Maybe somebody purchased them 15 years ago to show off, but let's face it. You're just mad because, simply, YOU PAID THROUGH THE NOSE, so you trash what everybody else has! A lot of people want to know what LEDs to buy. I've been trying to point out a superior product for a very reasonable price, that look like stock G-body headlights. You don't have to aim your headlights? Why do our cars have adjusters? To aim them so as not to blind oncoming drivers. I'd compare mine to yours anyday, and frankly, UD LOOZ! lol!

I wanted something brighter, so I bought LED lights. These are LED "bulbs" ....
What brand of lights did you get? Have any pics?
Pretty sure pontiacgp implied that he doesn’t have to aim his lamps lower than necessary to prevent blinding.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
You're just mad because, simply, YOU PAID THROUGH THE NOSE, so you trash what everybody else has! !

Thanks for the insult but you don't know anything about me. I don't get mad at anything you do or or your opinions because it's not worth it. You can say what ever you want to say, yell as LOUD as you want, in the real world I don't give people like you a second thought . By the way I didn't pay through my nose, I paid cash, I keep my money in my pocket, not my nose. Perhaps you can't afford what I buy that is no reason for you to get upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor