Heat soak......tired of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bri guy

G-Body Guru
May 18, 2018
But I realized only thing on my dash that works is mph gauge and maybe the gas. Those 2 wires coming off the starter wouldn't affect that right? Maybe I blew a fuse

Bri guy

G-Body Guru
May 18, 2018
I don't have any burn out videos....hard to find a good street to do that on 😔

Bri guy

G-Body Guru
May 18, 2018
Only my mph gauge works.....fuses look good. Didnt touch anything except those starter wires.....any tips on that?

Bri guy

G-Body Guru
May 18, 2018
Did they work before?
I would think that more would be not working than just a few gauges if one of the fusible links was bad.
They all worked before but after Replacing the starter, Cutting out the bad wire spots and soldered new wire in. I cut out the fusable links (was melted and exposed wires) and then I added fuses. Kinda runs wierd to. Almost like stalling.....

Bri guy

G-Body Guru
May 18, 2018
Blinkers, Brakes, Power windows, wipers, radio, horn, blower motor controls all work.

Head lights, interior lights, dash lights, gauges don't work.......🤔

Bri guy

G-Body Guru
May 18, 2018
Found the issue. Was secret fuses that were blown. Everything works now. Geeez.

Reactions: 1 user

Bri guy

G-Body Guru
May 18, 2018
Well thought that was it. Took it to the store. Turned my head lights on and then the car lost power......now I'm waiting for tow truck

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor