hello fellow wagon lovers

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
Actually, I would also tell self to tell ex-wife, "no,I'm not getting rid of the rotten wagon, because I see in my future another wagon...."

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I probably have the two sport mirrors as well off the parts car I bought. You're in Edmonton, I'm in Calgary, but I'm supposed to be headed up that way around the 18th of April. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll bring 'em up with me, unless you're headed this way first. You can have them if I got 'em. Just gotta check first. Freebie. Zip, zero, nada.

Reactions: 1 users

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
I probably have the two sport mirrors as well off the parts car I bought. You're in Edmonton, I'm in Calgary, but I'm supposed to be headed up that way around the 18th of April. Let me know if you're interested, and I'll bring 'em up with me, unless you're headed this way first. You can have them if I got 'em. Just gotta check first. Freebie. Zip, zero, nada.

Now THAT is why you should be a member on this forum!!!

Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Amen to that brother. :)

finkous

Greasemonkey
Sep 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta
that would be sweet rktprwd... I am going to look at a malibu this weekend and if it has the buckets and console I want, I'm gonna buy the whole car. If it has the mirrors as well I will let ya know, otherwise ya I'll meet up with you... I'd even bring a case of beer of your choice ;)

ssn696, too bad your a long way away, I have another complete wagon out back for parts...

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
that would be sweet rktprwd... I am going to look at a malibu this weekend and if it has the buckets and console I want, I'm gonna buy the whole car. If it has the mirrors as well I will let ya know, otherwise ya I'll meet up with you... I'd even bring a case of beer of your choice ;)

ssn696, too bad your a long way away, I have another complete wagon out back for parts...
You got yourself a deal then!
Keep me posted on the mirror situ, you've got till the 18th before I head up that way. Good luck with the 'Bu!

ssn696

Living in the Past
Supporting Member
Jul 19, 2009
Permanent Temporary
If you have a parts wagon, I need the chrome that goes around the cargo area side windows. I have not found a resource for repros, and the rubber is falling apart. I also need a right rear door. Sadly, mine is rust-free, but the previous owner must have hooked the edge on it when it was open - after he had it painted. It's not awful, but is clearly visible when you're looking at the passenger side. Where are you located?

Danginharl

Apprentice
May 23, 2011
Airdrie, Alberta, Canada
I also have a set of sport mirrors if needed. I'm in Airdrie. Nice to see some more wagons close to home. I went big block on mine. Should be putting the motor together this weekend.

finkous

Greasemonkey
Sep 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta
my original plan was to put a big block in but the price was just not in the budget... so i went with a small block

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor