here just to sell my stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never complain about findin parts. Lol. Alot of ppl have some very nice and rare items for sale, that helps us from searching. I try to be one that goes out and spends time looking for those hard to Find pieces we need. 🙂 but if they're unknown and haven't even introduced their self, I do get the drift.

Crapple21 said:
bill said:
Nature of the beast. Maybe the Moderators could make a rule that you are only allowed to post up on the "For Sale" board after a certain amount of time or a certain number of postings.....its a thought. I dont buy/sell to noobs....period.
im a part of a toyota forum as well and you have to have a certain number of post before you can sell something. it keeps people from joining just to sell things and thats it.
Makes sense to me..... I expect forums to be a bit more personal and also more trust worthy than newspaper ads. I can see how the post limit would be rather lame to police...but it would help weed out some of the undesirables ...just sayin...

**** boys if ya let stuff like that bother ya, yer in for a long hard life. Relax maybe ya need a good round of head 3 times a week. Use yer negitive energy on something productive.

Pontiac455 said:
**** boys if ya let stuff like that bother ya, yer in for a long hard life. Relax maybe ya need a good round of head 3 times a week. Use yer negitive energy on something productive.
Boy? I got a yard full of Dick, a Bucket full of Balls, and enough hair on my *ss to weave an Indian Rug....who you callin Boy?
:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor