Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
gto78 said:
pontiacgp said:
take a look at the wall thickness of your driveshaft and think about how a drivershaft could ever have enough strength to tear a transmission from the engine. If the pin for the spider gears ever does slide out of position to lock up the rear end it'll detonate your rear end. I've seen it done a few times in circle track cars. If you have your car out for a spin thro it in reverse and see what happens...it'll lock up the rear end for a less than a second and your engine stalls...

So explain what cause my transmission to completely disintigrate, while bending up the flywheel, destroying the starter, destroying the torque converter, and twisting my drive shaft into what looked exactly like a slim jim. That drive shaft was twisted so badly that it had to have spun about 3 or maybe 4 full twists, and where it was twisted it then bent in half after it jammed into the ground.

you want me to explain?.....well since you asked the only explanation I have is that your story is just a tall tale

gto78

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2010
Port St Lucie, Florida
Ok dude, it's time for you to leave this thread and go to hell. Stop continously calling me a liar, I'm really sick of it, sick of you, and it's completely pointless for you to make any comments at all. You keep calling me a liar, saying my story never happened, and there's absolutely no reason for it. It's obvious you have a control complex, and feel the need to let everyone know that your better than everyone else just by bashing other people.

You don't have an answer for what caused my transmission to rip apart the way it did and it really kills you that I know what caused it, while you don't know. Again, I was there and you weren't. Would you like it if I went into your threads and called you a liar? It's making you look like a moron, and an *******. Just shut your pie hole and go away back to your little dark office or whatever hole your sitting in while typing away and telling everyone how much you know about everything. Your such an expert and have so much to tell everyone, just keep on sharing your wealth of knowledge- on someone else's topic.

JOE

A

Anonymous

i think 'crew cheif' wants to be lying down and have lotion rubbed on his nuts till he giggles for someone to add a banana to his sweet tasting butthole. :rofl:

hotrod87

Greasemonkey
Jan 30, 2010
Plainfield, IN
sammycage said:
i think 'crew cheif' wants to be lying down and have lotion rubbed on his nuts till he giggles for someone to add a banana to his sweet tasting butthole. :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

gto78

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2010
Port St Lucie, Florida
All I know is his BS attitude is really getting old, almost as old as him. I also know that I'm not the only one on this forum that's been verbally attacked by him. I've had moderators even tell me that he's a trouble maker and to try to ignore him. However here again he's de-railed my topic and calling me a liar. I don't EVER go around this forum or any other forum and dare to call other people a liar and ruin their topics of discussion. It's extremely rude and un-called for.

Just so everyone knows, I'm a professional aircraft mechanic for over 15 years with a Bachelors degree in Aviation Management. I'm married, own a home, and live an honest regular life. I've been working on cars since I was 5 years old helping dad change engines on his cars/trucks/boats etc. I'm not an idiot, and not a story teller. THIS TOPIC IS NOT MADE UP, and I can't think of any reason why I would make up a story like this.

That dude has some real serious issues of being obsessed with other peoples business. I'm guessing he's what would be called a "Cyber bully"? Not sure, never had to deal with a jackbag like that before, and shocked that he's allowed to continously get away with his trouble causing behavior on this forum. He's got over 2,400 posts in the last few years... that says a lot about him having to constantly spew his opinions everywhere all the time.

:wtf: dude, get a life

gto78

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2010
Port St Lucie, Florida
sammycage said:

wow that's an A+ on creativity, I bet he doesn't call you a liar either, except he probably wants a chocolate covered banana

hotrod87

Greasemonkey
Jan 30, 2010
Plainfield, IN
oooops forgot to add text....."I don't care who you are that was funny right there" Larry the cable guy

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
sammycage said:

you're brave to admit to tasting sweet buttholes but I can assure you it wasn't mine....and it sounds like you have a fetish for "chocolate" covered bananas

gto78

Greasemonkey
Jan 2, 2010
Port St Lucie, Florida
So anyways banana boy, what do you honestly think could have caused my transmission to explode the way it did. I've heard of clutches blowing apart bellhousings, but on an automatic? If it wasn't the rear end (no pun intended) then what made the drive shaft twist up and what broke the transmission etc.? Besides taking the easy way and calling BS, think about it just a little bit and what could have caused this to happen, because whether you like it or not- it happened.

JOE

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor