Hill street blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's my Battlestar Galactica? "By your command! (in Cylon voice)"

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Where's my Battlestar Galactica? "By your command! (in Cylon voice"
For me it's sitting in series DVD cases along with Chips, and a pile of 80s misc like Miami vice, married with children, the original Roseanne, family ties, growing pains, and other I never get around to watching all of.

I always thought it was funny how buck Rogers and Galactica use almost identical ship launching setups and video sequences....

Band of brothers, Home Improvement, That 70's show, and the like.

Reactions: 1 user
I wanted a experimental combat helicopter when I grew up. Ugh, that hasnt happened yet.
holding air wolf GIF by MANGOTEETH

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Hill Street Blues was a game changer, High Incident was another good cop show but it was cancelled too soon.

I still watch those 80s sitcoms though, like Mr Belvedere, Cheers and Family Ties (which I believe was Ronald Reagan’s favorite show).

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor