Hill street blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami Vice, A-Team, Knight Rider, Dukes of Hazzard, Fall Guy, MacGyver

Reactions: 1 user
Wow! We are dating ourselves, aren't we? :giggle:
Hey why not? We are still on the right side of the grass. I really liked Amos and Andy, The Lone Ranger, My Little Margie, Crusader Rabbit, Soupy Sales, Chiller Theater with Zacherle, and just for Jack; Million Dollar Movie! Oh, and The Untouchables! And Highway Patrol. Racket Squad. FBI. 77 Sunset Strip. COMBAT!!! 12 O'Clock High. Cimmaron Strip. I quit.
1650833253724.png

Last edited:
Hey why not? We are still on the right side of the grass. I really liked Amos and Andy, The Lone Ranger, My Little Margie, Crusader Rabbit, Soupy Sales, Chiller Theater with Zacherle, and just for Jack; Million Dollar Movie! Oh, and The Untouchables! And Highway Patrol. Racket Squad. FBI. 77 Sunset Strip. COMBAT!!! 12 O'Clock High. Cimmaron Strip. I quit. View attachment 197128
Mark,
You've dredged up some titles that I haven't heard mentioned in decades. Like Amos and Andy for instance. I always wondered why they wouldn't show it in today's times. I think it's mainly because it wouldn't be politically correct and would probably be considered racist. Of course I remember My Little Margie with Gail Storm. I remember Chiller Theatre with Zacherle. It would be cool if they ran them today. How about Andy's Gang with Andy Devine and froggy.
Howdie Doody Show with Buffalo Bob Smith. 77 Sunset Strip , Million Dollar movie, Highway patrol. I had a toy black and white Buick from Highway Patrol when I was a kid. How about Davey Crockett? If I can remember some more, I'll post them. Gotta love the old Twilight Zone re-runs. Flash Gordon.
How about Peewee's playhouse. I know it was later, but still a cool show.

Jack, I enjoyed Amos and Andy a lot. I guess being from Chicago and New York I had all kinds of friends, black and white. To me it was just a black version of The Honeymooners. The NAACP panned it but Redd Foxx said it was funny, as it was supposed to be. I think Bill Cosby bought up the rights because he felt it was racist but it is in public domain now. Kudos to anyone who can put one over on the Kingfish.

Adding to my original post and I'm sure I forgotten some more but have a few more. Married with children, all the original Looney Tunes and those types of cartoons from that era then the cartoons from the '80s transformers The real Ghostbusters heathcliff and many more

I'm of product of the 90s. Shows I liked watching were Cops, Home Improvement, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Modern Marvels, How It's Made. Nickelodeon used to run old episodes of The Andy Griffith Show, and Cartoon Network used to run Warner Brothers cartoons and eventually only Tom and Jerry.

If I went to my grandparents house, my grandmother would put on TV Land, usually Little House on the Prarie or The Waltons until I couldn't take it anymore and I'd go outside and play. "Goodnight John Boy!" Ugh...

I'm a product of the late 80's / early 90's too. Lot of good shows from then like The Adventures of Pete and Pete, Ren and Stimpy, Dexter's Lab, golden era Simpsons, King of the Hill, MST3K.

Can't forget the stooges !!!!

The Drop Football GIF

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor