Hill street blues

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can forget Police Squad and all the movie spin offs from that!!

Leslie Nielson, my most favorite actor:giggle:

• Winner
Reactions: 1 user

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Mcguyver

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
You want to see old? COLONEL BLEEP!!!! First cartoon that came on every Satuday morning right after The Modern Farmer. ( I remember watching the farmer lap valves on a tractor)
1650765890338.png
1650765861612.png

Attachments

• 1650765605178.png
    1650765605178.png
    77.8 KB · Views: 83
Kolchak The Night Stalker, Rawhide, MST3K, Perry Masion, Maverick, Twilight Zone, and Wagon Train. Also found a briadcast channel called Comet that shows weird B movies from different eras, some of which are pretty good.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm of product of the 90s. Shows I liked watching were Cops, Home Improvement, The Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Modern Marvels, How It's Made. Nickelodeon used to run old episodes of The Andy Griffith Show, and Cartoon Network used to run Warner Brothers cartoons and eventually only Tom and Jerry.

If I went to my grandparents house, my grandmother would put on TV Land, usually Little House on the Prarie or The Waltons until I couldn't take it anymore and I'd go outside and play. "Goodnight John Boy!" Ugh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor