Holley Terminator vs. Fitech ultimate ls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Yeah if you look quick you won't notice in his thread title. Kind of hidden on the second line.
Screenshot_20200625-211036.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
I've read too much bad about Fi Tech and nothing but good about Holley so the decision was very easy for me

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

CopperNick

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2018
Canada
I have the 400 horse version of the FI Tech and most of the hush-hush is due to the fact that the software is probably not American written and there are issues with copyright and patent; not that it has probably not been stolen and tweaked all ready. Had no problems with the Tech site; they did answer my e-mails just not the same day.

Posted on this elsewhere but summarily this system as delivered owns just enough basic data to start itself once you do all the hardware work. It has to teach itself and to do that you have to drive it. In my case I personally had to take a run at the idle settings on the unit and am still playing with the throttle idle stop screw ever so gently. The Holley is a good system but you may need to add an MSD unit and lock out the advance on the timer to get it to play nicely.

Feb 10, 2021
I was on the same boat. I almost bought a FiTech system right before Holley released the Termi X.
I run a Termi x on my car now and it simply amazing.
All the shops I called about the Fitech i was told to stay clear.
They had a ton a problems, horrible customer support and tech support. Anytime someone would call asking questions they would tell people that something as simple as wiring diagram was a trade secret and they were not allowed to send it to a customer.
Now the Holley system has not been perfect but they are getting it together rather quick. There is some know problems but Holley makes it.
I like the Holley because it has a great support. has Inputs and outputs. You later swap to a Dominator and keep your harness. the self learning and closed loop is awesome.
I hooked mine up and were it not for all my injectors being stuck it would've ran.
The holley is well worth the money!
Got a part list what your using and prices? going to be doing a swap in my cutlass supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor