Home built rotisserie from cherry pickers DONE new pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Re: Home built auto rotisserie from cherry pickers

Jim,
You've been rockin' and rollin' lately, my friend. Hope the weather stays in your favor. :D
You've done a heck of a job on the rotisserie project. Keep up the good work. :wink:

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero

jociha said:
I see you are in the military so thanks for keeping us safe. Second, when you are done with it can I have it. :rofl: Way nicer than anything you could buy.

Yes sir I am, 15 years now. Thank you I appreciate it! I can't sell it, lol, I have 3 other cars that will go on this!

Jack, I have been trying to get out there every night that I can, April is moving along fast, and I need to get all the metal fab and modifications done to get it to my buddy for paint in August.

Thanks for the compliments on the rotisserie, when it is all done, and together everyone can appreciate it and compare it to the pics of the store bought ones.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero

All the fab work is done. Now to finish paint. Quick pic.

4yta7eje.jpg

Just some of one side,b I'll gage it all painted over the weekend.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero

Well, I just have to paint the lower tubing that connects the 2 units ,and slap the hydraulic ram, but it is done. Don't mind the crap in the background, I was cleaning up for a party :friday:

pydubyre.jpg

upe2y6yj.jpg

semyta4u.jpg

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero

Well, the rotisserie is completed and in use. It works just as it should! I can spin the body with one hand, just pushing on the rocker panel. all clearances are good. :D

Here is the back when I first hooked it up. The angle of the picture makes it looks like it's sagging, I assure you it is not.

eteve3em.jpg

u5asybed.jpg

quick picture with my dad, and my son photobombing him.

e4yny8e4.jpg

I can take a few more pics of it installed for those who are interested. As you can see, my shop is long and narrow, so the pics are not always the best. :(

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Re: Home built rotisserie from cherry pickers DONE new pics!

That is awesome and you should be real proud of yourself... :)

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero

pontiacgp said:
That is awesome and you should be real proud of yourself... :)

Thank you sir! I am just glad it worked out and didn't go over time and budget, like everything else :roll:

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl

Looks great Jim.
I'm glad the rotisserie worked out as planned.
Your dad looks like the type of guy that enjoys a good laugh.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero

Longroof79 said:
Looks great Jim.
I'm glad the rotisserie worked out as planned.
Your dad looks like the type of guy that enjoys a good laugh.

Thanks Jack, and he does. Him, my Brother and I are all cur guys with at least 4 cars, :D . So we are always helping out and having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor