How cold is it there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its 15ºF here in chicago with a 1ºF wind chill.

it's 18 here and with the wind it feels like 1....and if someone tells me today that it's not bad cause it's a dry cold I'll be up on manslaughter charges.. :mrgreen:

IT WAS -1 WHEN I GOT UP. DROPPED TO -2 BEFORE I LEFT FOR WORK. ANYTHING BELOW 10 DEGREES FEELS THE SAME TO ME. JUST PLAIN COLD.

It's a balmy 21F (-6C) in the D.

not too bad compared to you guys..feels like 17 here

the weird thing was this passed weekend and starting of the week it was snowing..just yesterday morning it was lightning with a thunderstorm lol it was weird for january here

^^Jerk!! :wtf: hahaha just kidding, lol. I choose to live in an area that gets 2 seasons, winter and not winter :lol: .

Fairly comfortable today, maybe about 15*F Much nicer than a few days ago when it was 10 below :mrgreen: . Finally getting some snow 😀 .

Oldsmoletick said:
^^Jerk!! :wtf: hahaha just kidding, lol. I choose to live in an area that gets 2 seasons, winter and not winter :lol: .

Fairly comfortable today, maybe about 15*F Much nicer than a few days ago when it was 10 below :mrgreen: . Finally getting some snow 😀 .

Lol... Snow what's that???

It's so cold that the term "Johnson" has been replaced with "shrink tube". :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor