How cold is it there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
High 23 F, low is 9 F tonight. You west coast guys ever walked on crunchy grass before? :lol:

Michigan is cold enough. There is no way in hell I could live any further north. I am slowly trying to migrate my way down south. It was in the 20's here today with sunshine, actually felt quite warm haha.

Only 33 today with 4in of snow, our first snowfall this winter. Sunday supposed to be 39 and dry while Monday is 57 and rain.

I think this is the warmest winter I remember in my lifetime... I don't think its been below 20* F since last winter. But in 2009, 2010, and 2011 it was brutal lots and lots of snow and temps in the high 20*s during the day. I would be glad to never see snow again I hate snow and ice... I can't think of a single thing it is good for. I want to live in southern California, or Arizona or one of those states where it stays nice all year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor