How much did you drive your G-body this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blake442

Geezer
Apr 24, 2007
Minneapolis
Well, it's that time of year everybody...
When the G-bodies get stashed away, and the snow starts flying.

So how many miles did you put on your G-bodies this year? I'll start...

From May to date:

I put a pathetic 134 miles on my 442. :(

I only drove 81 miles in my Cutlass wagon. :(

And I stacked up a little over 10,500 miles on my Buick wagon. 8)

How'd you guys do?

SnoPro

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 12, 2009
Elk River MN
Less then you :( I put on like 4k miles but that was just throughout the summer i beleive. Idk what im doing for a winter car, but i may have to put more miles on the cutlass :blam:

dan2286

Royal Smart Person
Mar 25, 2008
Cleveland, Ohio
Maybe .001 miles moving it around in the driveway.

Minion1186

G-Body Guru
Apr 12, 2009
had about 76,162 miles on my cutlass when i got it in march,it now has 77,260 odd miles on it,so a good bit of driving has been done.

85GPLef41

Royal Smart Person
Nov 14, 2008
Colorado
under 1k trying to get it to pass emissions and now its back apart again for its dual fan upgrade, posi, and hopefully brake upgrade too. Sadly it still needs a transmission that works right or get mine rebuilt.. I really wanted to cruise it this summer but it didn't happen too much. :( Oh well another summer gone by...

Scimitar

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 2, 2009
I drove mine roughly 7000 miles since I bought it in April. It's my daily driver, so no winter storage for me!

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
Sadly, maybe only 2k. I'd still be driving it if it wasn't for the motor. It will sit now til I build another.

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Mine never even moved from where I store it beside the garage to inside the garage to work on it this year :oops: Seemed like every time I thought about bringing it in, my son came along with some kind of project and tied up the garage. I did put the battery in and started it once though :(

turbo78

Greasemonkey
Nov 1, 2009
billings, montana
i figure after the odometer quit working because i installed the gear on the out put shaft of the transmission too far in, i know i put roughly 5000 miles on it as a daily driver and racing it. and probably another 2000 after the odom. quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor