If you're not working at your job right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Not running the kids around, or going out myself. Getting my interior back in finally, new carpet, sound deadening, rear seat bace (3/4" EMT pipe, welded & powder coated), 2003 MCSS Earnhardt seats going in. Have the brackets already welded in, seats dyed & bottom upholstery put on 85MCSS bottom seat foam. I have the front ones done as well, just not putting them in yet (seats have been done for a couple years, were sitting in my basement)

seat brace is a good thing when you have kids, keeps them from crawling into the car from the trunk .... :popcorn:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
But I am working at my job right now. Morning, noon, and night. Plus, I need to factor in the needs of my family on top of this.

It is f*cking BS how work refuses to relent on its pace or reassign staff to support. Sucks being the only person available to do your work.

The next person who complains about what they are getting for "their tax dollars" is receiving a throat punch.

as far as I see it you are not getting enough from our tax dollar and alot of the time you don't even have the equipment to do the job they ask of you... .:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
But I am working at my job right now. Morning, noon, and night. Plus, I need to factor in the needs of my family on top of this.

It is f*cking BS how work refuses to relent on its pace or reassign staff to support. Sucks being the only person available to do your work.

The next person who complains about what they are getting for "their tax dollars" is receiving a throat punch.
Your family comes first, of course. What the hell do they have the Safety Officer doing? Oh yeah, sitting on countless, pointless conference calls and having meetings..... because they're productive. :rolleyes:

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
Your family comes first, of course. What the hell do they have the Safety Officer doing? Oh yeah, sitting on countless, pointless conference calls and having meetings..... because they're productive. :rolleyes:

Dude, if you only knew... the struggle is real working to keep people from hurting other people.

Reactions: 3 users

JAMCAR223

Royal Smart Person
Jun 6, 2014
Houston, TX.
Amazon won't shut down my facility. In fact they have signed an agreement with the Feds to stay open and use our inventory, and logistics to supply necessary items to families, businesses, and IF needed, the military. Today they confirmed the 4th case within our building. I'm off today, Friday & Saturday, but I'm thinking of using (4) vacation days next week, and then my normal (3) days off again. That will give me (9) more days to see if it gets any worse in my building. Ironically, they have given us a $2 / hr. raise to keep people showing up for work. And any overtime hours are now paid double time, on top of the $2. I left 2 hours early on Wednesday, just to limit my exposure in the building. Depending on the day, and the shift, there are anywhere between 400-800 people in the building.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014

I know I don't get enough for my tax dollar... but, then again, up there you guys are only entitled to 60% or so of what we should expect out of each dollar so I guess there's less to complain about missing.

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
Wrong thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor