If you're not working at your job right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomeal

G-Body Guru
Apr 17, 2016
Clyde,pa
I'm deemed essential, so I'm still working.

My boy wants to learn to weld. So I'm hauling the better of two rusty bodies into the garage.

IMG_20200325_180726505.jpg

Junior's gonna get lots of practice!

My goal is to have set up in the garage for the weekend!

Reactions: 8 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
I work in an essential business, and actually today I was given a permission slip in the event I'm stopped by the law.

Apparently, the State of Oklahoma and my employer believe automotive repair is an essential service, so i got one of those today as well. Whether anybody actually keeps their scheduled appointments remains to be seen.

Everybody else that isn't on the 7 page "essential services " list is supposed to stay home.

Reactions: 1 user

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
I got as far as putting fuel in it so far this year. Does that count ?? Or do I need to post a pic ? LOL Honestly I have a rust bubble in the PS door, needs and oil change, recharge the AC, then address those pesky rear body mounts, and the auburn posi in the rear is unhappy needs to be swapped out for something better. Oh and the front speakers sound like they are pretty punched, and the crossover is making noise on the rear signal so I patched the rear speakers direct into the front amplifier...... But it does great 2nd gear burnouts because I cannot catch 1st gear without popping the cable !!!

Actually still buried with work. So zero monte time

Reactions: 2 users

1983calais

Master Mechanic
Feb 26, 2015
Tiffin, OH
I was going to order a handling kit from UMI but they are shut down until April sometime. Evidently suspension parts aren’t essential! I understand though. So the Monte is on the lift with no parts to go on it. Good thing I didn’t tear it apart yet! Also, my job is essential so I still work 40 hours a week, run my other business in the evening, and my other company is shut down until this pandemic is over.

wonderboy24

Royal Smart Person
Jul 10, 2012
Davenport, Iowa
i am as well an essential worker.i keep it flowing. ppl need plumbers still. we are slowing down but we are still hard at it.

Rktpwrd

Builder of Cool Shjt
Supporting Member
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
No way, man! I have enough bodywork to last me the rest of my life on the 78! The Pig ain't getting painted.

Quitter.
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
I work in an essential business, and actually today I was given a permission slip in the event I'm stopped by the law. People need paper products, I shred confidential and HIPAA stuff that gets recycled into paper products. So, yep, no stopping anytime soon.
A permission slip....that's some BS right there. I have all sorts of excuses to be out and about. Professional healthcare worker and I moonlight as a mechanic, both deemed necessary by "the man".

I hate being told what I can and cannot do.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: 3 users

carnutjw

G-Body Guru
Sep 17, 2017
60671121904__4D3FD88E-02E5-4BF6-AC79-62DFDD0019DD.JPG
IMG_0847.JPG
IMG_0848.JPG
of Currently day three of a two week furlough, trying some G6 seats(mounts are way too wide) and halfway into Blazer spindle-C5/C6 brake tubular UCA swap.

Reactions: 3 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor