I'm a couple of days late, But lets see your Dogs for national dog day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
Old pic, same lazy assed pups. All they do is eat, sleep, lay around and demand some scratching now and again :)
Both are Jack Russell / Cocker mix. Rosco P Coltrane on the right, Bella ( my baby ) on the left. Rosco is 13 and Bella 14 now, not sure how much time I have left with them. Never had or wanted a dog before they came, not sure what I am going to do when Bella is gone now.
I just realized they are laying on Zohan movie prints from 2008, back when they came to work with me every day

Attachments

• pup.jpg
    pup.jpg
    542.6 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: 4 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Old pic, same lazy assed pups. All they do is eat, sleep, lay around and demand some scratching now and again :)
Both are Jack Russell / Cocker mix. Rosco P Coltrane on the right, Bella ( my baby ) on the left. Rosco is 13 and Bella 14 now, not sure how much time I have left with them. Never had or wanted a dog before they came, not sure what I am going to do when Bella is gone now.
I just realized they are laying on Zohan movie prints from 2008, back when they came to work with me every day
Yeah, I didn't want another dog after our Pomeranian Teddy died at 14. I was under the illusion with our kids growing up, we would travel and have total freedom. We got our first Dachshund Penny, I was very reluctant, she was so sweet, knew to suck up to me. Then Lily, Dixie and Roland. My wife wasn't sure about another Pomeranian. Dachshund's can be snobs but he fits in great. He is constantly on guard, under feet and very happy, very Pomeranian. They are very aggressive with strangers but are actually huge sucks. They sleep a ton, are very playful and love licking things. Including me especially when I come home. It is nice to be wanted. Just need to get some booster seats for the Challenger and get them traveling a bit at a time.

Reactions: 3 users

Wagonman100

Apprentice
Jun 8, 2018
Yeah it’s tough when they leave us. We wanted to have a second dog so that when our Misty passed we wouldn’t have an empty house. But apparently Schipperkes are notorious for not liking other dogs. So when she passed we were without a dog for a while. About seven months. But we knew we needed to rescue another dog. There are too many dogs that need a loving home. We are waiting to move before we get a second dog this time and Gypsy can be hit or miss accepting another dog so only time will tell if she will be our only dog until her time to pass comes. Beautiful dogs everybody. Love on them and spoil them as much as you can.

Reactions: 1 users

Red78Calais4speed

Greasemonkey
Feb 16, 2013
Leominster, Massachusetts
Here's our pair of dogs:
Ginger on the left is a 4 1/2 year old German shorthaired pointer/Lab mix
Oreo on the right is a 7 month Bulldog/Pitbull/Terrier mix.
Both were rescues - one from Tennessee and the other from Georgia
DSCN9318 (2).JPG

Reactions: 8 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
You know how pitbull owners always say, "My dog wouldn't hurt a fly."? Well, I can't say that.
20190713_144140.jpg

No interest in birds, rodents, or cats. She's afraid of spiders and these stupid big black beetles we get around here. She'll actually get out of the way when approached by the neighbor's peahens. But flys? She hunts, catches, and eats them. I've never seen a dog do that before.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Wagonman100

Apprentice
Jun 8, 2018
Our Misty used to hunt them, but she wasn’t very good at catching them. She would eat them if she could get to them before I could when I swatted them out of the air with a towel.

Reactions: 1 users
Nov 4, 2012
I'm late to the party but here ya go-

Mia, the hyperactive nutcase Morkie (who is way more Yorkie than Maltese). She's 3, we got her as a puppy.
PhotoPictureResizer_190901_164908299-1202x2137.jpg

And Sparky, the pudgy momma's boy Bichon. He's about 9, he was a rescue.
5638-321x512.jpeg

And just for anyone who doesn't like cats, Beatrice, the highly affectionate but occasionally psychotic Ragdoll. She lives in her own world. She's about 4.
PhotoPictureResizer_190901_164833281-1385x1846.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Nov 4, 2012
Ha, in other words . . . a normal cat! (y)

Pretty much, though she's really affectionate, a lot more than my other cats ever were.

Oh, and if the township asks, these are my very ugly dogs. Their names are hen and rooster. But they are definitely dogs.

IMG_20190901_171251272-2137x1603.jpg

• Haha
  • Winner
Reactions: 6 users

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Yeah, mentioned this before on another thread I think but the same people that called animal control on my boxer right after we moved in were responsible for getting enough signatures to ban pitbulls in the township we live in (again clear out here in the sticks). Treto was less than a year old and not full grown so they probably thought he was a pitbull.

And what is the shelter full of? Pitbulls that I cannot even rescue to a good home on 10 acres clear out here in the sticks!

Meh, don’t get me started . . . :soapbox:

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor