Im new, I paint and do bodywork

Status
Not open for further replies.

87Cuts

Apprentice
Nov 5, 2019
Los Angeles
Greetings from the other side dirty Jersey I to punish myself for a paycheck in the auto body industry well not this week but usually. That Monte looks good can't wait to see your Cutlass I have 4 myself
Thanks bro! 4!? Damn Ima hit you up for cutty knowledge 🤜🤛

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Thanks bro! 4!? Damn Ima hit you up for cutty knowledge 🤜🤛
You don't want to do that until you have a vertical oil fill tube. ;)
My hat is off to you paint guys. Body and paint are 2 skills lacking in my arsenal. It's kinda like how I know I'm not gay; I tried it once, and definitely hated it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

87Cuts

Apprentice
Nov 5, 2019
Los Angeles
You don't want to do that until you have a vertical oil fill tube. ;)
My hat is off to you paint guys. Body and paint are 2 skills lacking in my arsenal. It's kinda like how I know I'm not gay; I tried it once, and definitely hated it.

Hmmm.... I heard it’s only gay if you hate it 🤔 🤣

All love homie, I love to clown 🤜🤛

Thank you for the words and the sense of humor

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
You should check out the work on D's cars oldscool and the jugrnot I'm shore these guys will give you the links
And here they are.

• Useful
Reactions: 2 users

87Cuts

Apprentice
Nov 5, 2019
Los Angeles
And here they are.

Heck yes! Time to get the reading glasses on 😁😁😁😁

🤜🤛

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

SupremeSpeed

G-Body Guru
Sep 29, 2016
GA
The clear I shot on that video is Matrix AG40. It’s around $225 for the kit and I absolutely love it. I used the Very Slow catalyst and didn’t reduce it at all. One of the tricks to a nice wet finish is using the slowest catalysts and reducers you possibly can, given the weather. Fast is for cash but slow is for the show! Good luck!
🤜🤛
Thanks and I appreciate the tip🤜🏿🤛🏿

Reactions: 1 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
It's kinda like how I know I'm not gay; I tried it once, and definitely hated it.

See, and here I am. Couple decades ago I confirmed I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

• Haha
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor