Intake Manifold Installation 305 SBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tynan918

Royal Smart Person
Aug 2, 2021
Ok, I got my hands on a damn near new Edelbrock Performer EPS for cheap...

20220312_112159.jpg
20220312_112307.jpg

Reactions: 4 users

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
I'm not so sure. He just might slink off like the little b*tch that he is now that he's proven without a shadow of a doubt that we're all a bunch of racists. Professional victims can't face reality. When challenged, deflect. Always someone else to blame.
In my day when you wanted to learn, as in really honest and truly learn about something, you started by picking up a book and read.

Heck, I was in elementary school when I started reading a Chilton manual for an old gmc truck we didn't own anymore.

Not that they've every been 'great' but it was so bad that you could clearly tell many of the illustrations used were for a passenger car. Not a gmc truck.

But over the years so many hotrodders and engine builders have put out good books for everything from carb tuning, rebuilds, engine building, body work, whatever.

And money is no excuse. Old car magazines are literally everywhere being thrown away for free.

Library cards? Still free.

Now everyone is lazy. It's one thing to look for some help here or there, but to expect everything spoon fed to you without even taking the time to learn basics, just make some effort? Nobody becomes an expert overnight, and after all the decades I know I'm still an expert at nothing. But jeez.... it's scary how few people make the barest effort.

Reactions: 8 users

Tynan918

Royal Smart Person
Aug 2, 2021
But using ICE-T as my character...🤔😬

I'm always going to get misjudged ...oh well 🤷🏾‍♂... My mom and her side of the family is white, I'm far from racist just because I recognize it... It is what it is and at least now I'm aware... 🎯💯

I do alot of reading, and those books are now exploited all over the internet, no need to pick up a book when you can find it online with a simple search...the world has evolved since then... this forum is a book to some...

Any who, I'm done responding here, job is finished...on to the next one. 😎😊

GP403

Administrator
Site Admin
Feb 25, 2005
Rolla, MO
But using ICE-T as my character...🤔😬

I'm always going to get misjudged ...oh well 🤷🏾‍♂... My mom and her side of the family is white, I'm far from racist just because I recognize it... It is what it is and at least now I'm aware... 🎯💯

I do alot of reading, and those books are now exploited all over the internet, no need to pick up a book when you can find it online with a simple search...the world has evolved since then... this forum is a book to some...

Any who, I'm done responding here, job is finished...on to the next one. 😎😊

Good, glad to hear it. BC I'm going to lock this thread up tight.

Tynan... Look, mate, when someone gives you advice, especially some of the old-timers around here, its usually a good idea to listen to them. If you don't understand, ask more questions until you do. You were kind of all over the place, and that's cool, hey none of us came out of the womb knowing anything about cars. Stay on topic and stay focused and you'll be alright.

Everybody else... nobody in particular...

Guys, if you don't like a post or a user, there's no law stating that you MUST reply to a thread, let alone repeatedly... especially for no other purpose than to harass and provoke someone, which is what's happened here.

Just walk away next time. Add the guy to your ignore list, just don't read his posts, its pretty easy to not.

Stop going out of your way to make somebody else's day suck worse than it already does. Be helpful or don't, but there's no call for being abusive to anyone here for any reason.

Reactions: 10 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor