MONTE CARLO Introduce Myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug Chahoy

Comic Book Super Hero
Nov 21, 2016
How could anyone do such an ugly downgrade (the wheels) to such a beautiful car? Welcome aboard. F&S projects are nice, my son and I did a few before he moved halfway across the country for a GOOD job. Hurst Dazzler wheels come in black or gold in 17s

Reactions: 1 user

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
How could anyone do such an ugly downgrade (the wheels) to such a beautiful car?
Around here it starts with wheels first then comes the "custom" colored ostrich and gator interior and painted interior panels to match.

86blacksupersport

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 24, 2018
Washington state
16 foot CB antenna; that would be interesting. You know, I've never owned a CB. If I owned a 77 Trans Am, I definitely have one.

A number of you mentioned the father-and-son aspect. My son and I are car Buffs. When it comes to working on cars, car showing and researching; we do those things together.

Reactions: 2 users

ldr

Master Mechanic
Sep 16, 2016
Sarcoxie, MO
Welcome, there are alot of good people on this site to help out. Good luck with your build.

Reactions: 1 user

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
Welcome from SW Georgia. Lots of great info here.
I agree....wheels suck

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Welcome from Iowa. Nice looking car you have there. I really like the N90 wheels. If you like black wheels you can paint the N90's black and leave the edges polished. I think they look sharp that way too. What state are you from?

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Welcome from Iowa. Nice looking car you have there. I really like the N90 wheels. If you like black wheels you can paint the N90's black and leave the edges polished. I think they look sharp that way too. What state are you from?

Personally I'm not really a chrome or polished guy, but they do look good
maxresdefault.jpg

86blacksupersport

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 24, 2018
Washington state
Personally I'm not really a chrome or polished guy, but they do look good
View attachment 90719

Yeah, those do look sharp on the Camaro. I'm probably going to get a set of those N90s after I sell these 22s. I'm contemplating what price to list the wheels at. I really don't know what these 22s with tires are even worth. I'm going to do some browsing around and come up with an average price. Then list them near the average.

Looking at that Z28 makes me reminisce. In 1993 I have a 78 Z28 and I loved it. Perfect car for a high-school kid.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor