LED Headlights from Vision Industries

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmorman

Greasemonkey
Jun 5, 2008
Perry, IA
wonder why you can't find any reviews about Vision Industries led headlights.... :unsure:
After asking them about them being DOT legal and some comparative photos, I got this:

Yes DOT approved & check out our Instagram @vision_industries for more pictures

Jorge Gutierrez
President/Owner
Vision Industries
Automotive Lighting
Las Vegas, NV 89123
Office 702•517•0587
Mobile 702•517•6159
Visionledkits.com
Instagram @vision_industries

[email protected]

I REALLY wanna trust these guys. I like the idea of an OEM "Looking" LED headlight. Maybe they are too new to have too many reviews. I just don't need to get ripped off. Maybe wait a year and see what happens.

Reactions: 1 user

rmorman

Greasemonkey
Jun 5, 2008
Perry, IA
You could always get the Hella housings and install LED bulbs like they show in their kit, but it would cost 3-4x more.

True. Waiting for a bit seems like a good alternative. See if this is a "real" product. Such a big difference in modern headlights to ones made 40 years ago!

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I have 4 Hella conversion lenses now and if I decide to go with LED these are the ones I get....H4 Philips 12953BWX2 LED Bulb. I havn't figured out what Philips I'll use for the hi beams

Reactions: 1 user
FWIW the Hellas aren’t much more from Summit than the ones from Visions. They don’t have LEDs but I think they do have the floating cap that shields the glare for the oncoming car.

Last edited:
There is also these from Headlight Revolution, but they have a clear lens. One thing nice about HR is that they test all the lights they sell and post the results. The guy that started the company was just like the rest of us, he was looking for a quality replacement for his Fiero and bought dozens of lights to test in his own car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor