LED Headlights from Vision Industries

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmorman

Greasemonkey
Jun 5, 2008
Perry, IA
Last week I was scrolling down Facebook and saw somebody mention these guys. They have an LED headlight that, according to them, looks like stock. I like that idea as the aftermarket ones I've seen look too "modern" for my 3rd Gen Monte. I've been trying to find information online as to how good their products are and have basically come up short. Anybody here tried their "Stock looking" LED headlights?? Even if it isn't in a 3rd Gen Monte.

7X6 OEM (Stock style housings) INCLUDING OUR PREMIUM 120WAT 6K LED

Thanks,
Russ

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Really what you should ask is if they are DOT approved.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

rmorman

Greasemonkey
Jun 5, 2008
Perry, IA
I had e-mailed the company. They suggested I follow them on Instagram @vision_industries. Not sure that is very helpful. I am going to ask some follow up questions.

Turbo Zach

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 8, 2015
Sorry to hijack your thread but, welcome back. Are you going to make the Cruise To The Woods this year?

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
wonder why you can't find any reviews about Vision Industries led headlights.... :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor