LETS SEE SOME GRAND PRIX'S

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 81 that I bought to use as a winter beater for a year or two , that was 13 years ago.

Its still a work in progress but its a ton of fun to drive. Current as of now its got a CrossFire injected 305 from an 82 Z-28, a borg warner T-5 trans 98-up 2WD s10 disk brakes at all 4 corners, 3.23 posi, a 36mm front sway bar from a 3rd gen F body a rear bar , Monte SS quick ratio steering box , Jeep steering shaft, full factory guaages with a Tach ect, ect.

Attachments

• grand peen wheels 001.JPG
    grand peen wheels 001.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,230
  • 100_1242.JPG
    100_1242.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,195
  • 066.JPG
    066.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,230
  • 073.JPG
    073.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,194
  • 060.JPG
    060.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1,203
how about this one.. Dad just handed it off to me for my new WAY TOO COOL Daily Driver.. Guaranteed to be the coolest 70s mobile in any parking lot..

Here are a few pics of the car.. Has something like 160K on the ticker.. wouldn't know it by looking at it... Had first allignment since new 3 years ago.. had to adjust toe.. all else was in check.. Never ridden hard.. NO RUST.. Black / Black / Black..

I plan to throw some window tint on it to protect the interior.. and get a fitted sun shade for the windshield.. thats it..

Original 301 / TH200.. 2.41 posi gear'd 7.5.. F41 suspension.. Aluminum radiator support..

ig109 said:
how about this one.. Dad just handed it off to me for my new WAY TOO COOL Daily Driver.. Guaranteed to be the coolest 70s mobile in any parking lot..

Here are a few pics of the car.. Has something like 160K on the ticker.. wouldn't know it by looking at it... Had first allignment since new 3 years ago.. had to adjust toe.. all else was in check.. Never ridden hard.. NO RUST.. Black / Black / Black..

I plan to throw some window tint on it to protect the interior.. and get a fitted sun shade for the windshield.. thats it..

Original 301 / TH200.. 2.41 posi gear'd 7.5.. F41 suspension.. Aluminum radiator support..

Iterior shots PLEASE :!: BEAUTIFUL CAR.
Gbarrie.

x2... Sweet GP makes me miss my 79..

I will shoot some interior pics as soon as i get it all cleaned and ready for driver duty..

It has black vinyl buckets seats / console..

dogshit said:
111 might break an 11 if everything is right suspension's dialed in traction etc. 12.20s is good for a 111 mph street gbody and good power. Tune tune tune. I put bungs in my header collectors so I could tune it with a wideband but never got to do it.

Removed the converter flashing 3200 and put in a new Hughes unit that flash's 4000-4200 -supposed to anyhow. WOW -pulls like a mad bear! A friend said it was squirrely in first but went straight when I shifted. Had felt like it waddled down the track with 10psi/28x9's, so I put 14 psi in them. Had been knocking it into 2nd early -was doing 11.75-106. Then I got it together better and peeled off an 11.48 -119 mph 8) . Need to get it lower and try some things in back to get more power on the track at launch. 10's are close?

same pic posted in my build thread :wink:
20130725_185951_zpsbc026393.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor