Not open for further replies.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa

19GrandPrix84

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Nov 8, 2017
Got mine back from the shop a week ago! Was hit in the quarter panel!

Added an exhaust tip too :)

Attachments

• IMG_2403.jpg
    IMG_2403.jpg
    443.4 KB · Views: 292
  • IMG_2404.jpg
    IMG_2404.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_2129.JPG
    IMG_2129.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 296
  • IMG_2135.JPG
    IMG_2135.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 294
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
received_10206452344288006.jpeg
Here's my Dads 2+2. He bought it "new". Actually bought it in '88 with 5k miles on it but it was technically new. Had never been registered, was a GM exec's car. My dad lost his eyesight and the car hasn't been driven since 2000. Was a summer only car that drive to work when he was using it. Had 86k miles on it. Been sitting in his heated & cooled garage ever since. I started it up last year. Still runs great. Wish we could find a buyer for it but the market for these just sucks.

Reactions: 4 users

Turbolq4

Royal Smart Person
Sep 25, 2017
Nampa Idaho
View attachment 89322 Here's my Dads 2+2. He bought it "new". Actually bought it in '88 with 5k miles on it but it was technically new. Had never been registered, was a GM exec's car. My dad lost his eyesight and the car hasn't been driven since 2000. Was a summer only car that drive to work when he was using it. Had 86k miles on it. Been sitting in his heated & cooled garage ever since. I started it up last year. Still runs great. Wish we could find a buyer for it but the market for these just sucks.

There are buyers for them. The market for them is actually pretty good. If you are basing what you think it should be worth on junk like Hemi Cudas or GNXs then you will never be satisfied with the 7k that would probably get relatively easily. Put it on eBay for 12k and wait for the right person.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
There are buyers for them. The market for them is actually pretty good. If you are basing what you think it should be worth on junk like Hemi Cudas or GNXs then you will never be satisfied with the 7k that would probably get relatively easily. Put it on eBay for 12k and wait for the right person.

My dad thinks its worth 10k, I was thinking more like 8500. No takers at all, just a couple of tire kickers over the course of three years. That includes eBay, Craigslist, here, and FB. :(

buzz77

Master Mechanic
Jun 11, 2013
Thanks much, I have kept the car totally original in and out, as everything is in perfect working order with 50k .......
It looks really nice. The market for G-body cars are really weird, The GN's have skyrocketed in value. I remember when you could have one for 8-9 grand. Then i see pristine examples of cutlass and Monte's on classic car dealer sites selling at a premium but nice examples on craigslist remain on their forever.
P.s. Can you just remove those hideous yellow fog lights. It takes away from the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor