Michigan wagon search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I've always liked the 2-dr wagon conversion concept...providing it's done properly, of course.
If you can find either a Century/ Regal wagon, or Cutlass Cruiser donor car, that's where I'd start.
Keep us informed on any updates...also, where are you located....in the event that we're able to locate something?

Last edited:

LS WAGON

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 10, 2016
Bucyrus, Ohio
That's probably easier than trying to find a 2 door wagon worth anything. Thinking outside the box I like that! Good luck with the build and keep us posted.

zeth hale

Greasemonkey
Aug 12, 2016
clare, Michigan
I've always liked the 2-dr wagon conversion concept...providing it's done properly, of course.
If you can find either a Century/ Regal wagon, or Cutlass Cruiser donor car, that's where I'd start.
Keep us informed on any updates...also, where are you located....in the event that we're able to locate something?
I'm from central Michigan clare to be exact

zeth hale

Greasemonkey
Aug 12, 2016
clare, Michigan
That's probably easier than trying to find a 2 door wagon worth anything. Thinking outside the box I like that! Good luck with the build and keep us posted.
I've never seen a factory 2 door short wheel base wagon, I've seen the panel delivery wags but no short wheel base ones

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I don't know what people charge but I think you should get one of those artist renderings of what you want the finished product to look like and then post it on here so we can see what your vision of this is.
And there is someone on this forum that does it also.

zeth hale

Greasemonkey
Aug 12, 2016
clare, Michigan
I've never seen a factory 2 door short wheel base wagon, I've seen the panel delivery wags but no short wheel base ones
I don't know what people charge but I think you should get one of those artist renderings of what you want the finished product to look like and then post it on here so we can see what your vision of this is.
And there is someone on this forum that does it also.

I've always wanted to have that done but never really knew where or who to take it to to get it done. I would be interested if it was cheap like less then a full tank of gas lol

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I don't remember the name of the guy on here that does it but others have had it done and probably know the price range.
I think it's nice to have something to show people and tell them "This is how it is going to look when it is done" instead of the dumbfounded look of "You're going to do what?"

zeth hale

Greasemonkey
Aug 12, 2016
clare, Michigan
I don't remember the name of the guy on here that does it but others have had it done and probably know the price range.
I think it's nice to have something to show people and tell them "This is how it is going to look when it is done" instead of the dumbfounded look of "You're going to do what?"
Even a Photoshop chop would work. But for the most part i know what I want it to look like

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
As far as a rendering is concerned, you can check with Ben. He does really nice work.
https://gbodyforum.com/members/srd-art.9848/ and is also a diehard wagon freak.

There's another member that also did nice renderings. I haven't seen him on for quite a while, though.

Btw, the heading did mention Michigan...sorry about that. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor