Monte Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Yeah, you have to fab it, or pay shipping to Norway for a used one, that can't be cheap. I am glad to see you are still making some progress. If you haven't already, please flip thru my thread, we have some similar goals with the long roofs in mind :D
In any case, keep the pics coming, we all love pictures!! :D

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Yes, keep those pics coming. We all love pics. Keep the progress going...very interesting project.

Scottsdale

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 16, 2011
A little whil sins last, but no progress. Stil missing my new fenders and hood, and the last I heard was midel of april. So this summer is of and the new gool is summer 2012 :roll:

Last weekend I was on a roadtrip to exchange car, so I have 1 less 1980 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser and 1 more 1988 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer :roll: A lot of rust, so have to exchange the rear fenders, the driver door and some more everywere.

To day I had a little fun at the shop, makeing me a choch and a table :p
DSCN6289.jpg

Stil wondering what to do tomorow, was fun making this things :p

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Man, I hate waiting for parts :evil: , I can't wait till you get them in and see some more progress.

Scottsdale

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 16, 2011
liquidh8 said:
Man, I hate waiting for parts :evil: , I can't wait till you get them in and see some more progress.

Me too. Don`t help thinkin about that I order them the 30 novemer. Last message I got was in the middel of april, sow I just have too wait and see if it comes this time or not.

Have exchange my other 1980 Cutlass stw in a 1988 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer, sow I know wher my summerholyday is gona be used :S A lot of rust, but has got the most i need new. Sow it whil most likely not be done more on the Monte Wagon before the end of summer or start of fall :(

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Bump. Haven't been on the forums ofter, gotta get tapatalk, lol.

How are you making out?

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
I guess you haven't made any progress? Or forgot to update the thread!! :bump:

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I'd also be interested in how the car is coming together.
:bump:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor