My 1983 Regal *10/13/08* The car is Gone! Pix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
not much new just got it rolled out for some shots. enjoy!
also, more progress on the hood by Eric from S.A.:
http://sakustoms.com:6000/gallery/Brians-Hood

100_0165.jpg

100_0166-2.jpg

100_0167-1.jpg

100_0168-1.jpg

100_0169-1.jpg

100_0170-1.jpg

find a driving hieght that is good for you, not too high, not too low, and adjust your pinion angle, with the adjustments on your control arms. If you set the angle too high or too low it will cause the bags to be twisted cause when it is aired up the angle goes too far back or too far forward.

Cruising through this topic, I couldn't find you mentioning weather you would keep the vinyl top or not. Either way, I think that root beer color or something close (I'm diggin' your idea of a true copper), would look sic. One of my buddies is trying to get me to paint my 81 Regal bright red, I'm just not buyin it.

lookin great. i just can't ever wait for new pics or progress! keep up the good work! you inspired me to add a malibu wagon to my list of cars and to turn it into a bagger. awesome car you are building

OK been a while since I have been able to get anything done, but had to redo the lower mounts in the back do to the bags twisting at ride height. They are good now, twisted some at down, but that will be ok, If I decide to lay the rockers at some point I will do an even bar setup and that will eliminate the axle twisting. I got the valves out from under the hood and new lines run back to the trunk, I got the notches fully finished now and the notches, bridge and mounts all bed lined. the metal behind the back seat is bedlined now and dynamatted. got all the old valve wiring and guage lines out, the power wire is fed through 1/2" air lines and run in the frame rails with the other lines. new switch wiring and guage lines are run to where the back seat is, I have to drill and run them into the trunk though. The fuel pump and taillight wires are now extended into the trunk and connected. I hope to get the valves mounted, plumbed and wired monday & tuesday night. then I have Collin until Monday morning so I will be taking a break from it again. I will be picking the hood up on the 17th, it is looking great, thanks to Eric! So anyways, enjoy the pics!

100_0212.jpg

100_0215.jpg

100_0213.jpg

100_0211.jpg

100_0214.jpg

100_0228.jpg

100_0226.jpg

100_0227.jpg

DSCN3523_sized.jpg

love that hood. i can't wait to see it all together

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor