My Weight Loss Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I have been dealing with an infection called c-difficile for the last 3 weeks. I was existing on bananas, yogurt and apple sauce. I've lost over 25 lbs during that time so although the infection was not fun to deal with I can't complain about losing a bunch of fat. Times like this point out a major con of being self employed however. The medication I'm on now is slowly kicking in so I hope to cook a burger on the BBQ next weekend...:)

Reactions: 1 user

Tim Fortier

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 26, 2016
D-F, Maine
Although this doesn't sound like the most fun anyone has ever had, Im glad to hear you found the good in it! And I hope you get to enjoy that burger!

lilbowtie

Comic Book Super Hero
Jan 7, 2006
Canton Mi
Clicked on your post expecting to hear about weight loss in your car. Sorry to here about your problem and glad to here you are getting it cared for - it can get pretty serious. Hope you get it knocked out and back on the mend.

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
Thanks guys...It will reduce the driver vehicle combined weight...:p This infection I have killed over 30 in the hospitals in Ontario a few years ago. It really is a blessing is disguise though cause I would have never taken the weight off that has built up over the last decade or so this quickly. I'm 64 and that is the longest I have been out of commission. The previous longest recovery I had was from getting my tonsils removed and that was way back in prehistoric times

Tim Fortier

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Apr 26, 2016
D-F, Maine
In a world of modern medicine and advancing sciences is hard to believe that everything doesn't have a cure yet. Lucky for you that your body with the help of doctors was able to fight this off. If I were a doctor I would be studying you. But I am not a doctor but a car enthusiast

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
C-Diff is no joke and wreaks havoc on your system. Hope you get better soon.

drogg1

G-Body Guru
Jan 25, 2009
25 lbs isn't much for a big guy like you. I hope you feel better soon Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor