do you think 3500 is a fair price

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
do i have to take out the rear brake pads and all springs to remove it?
if you have a cell phone with a camera take a pic of the rear brakes before you take them apart.

One side at a time so you don't confuse the 2

yes and just do one side at a time so if you forget how the brakes go back together you can look at the other side
i have 2 people coming over to look at the car tomorrow, i told them im firm on 3500 because im fixing it if they both leave. low key wanting them to leave but i know if i **** up the repair some how i will regret not taking this chance

Matt
I've put my Monte for sale @ $3000.00 with out even a inquire - think about entertaining a good offer.
The guy that came to look at it was looking for a first car with his mom, they said they will get a mechanic to look at it, I have everything wrong with the car listed so the mechanic would basically tell them everything I did, they will buy it for 3500 unless the mechanic knows something I don't. even if they don't pick it up I have someone looking at it tomorrow also. Remember this is the car with 2 owners and 22k miles

I know it's a 22,000 mi car that you have had for over a half a year and isn't drivable. You need to do one or the other - It would take me less than a day to go through the complete brake system. 75% vote it's not worth $3500.00 ??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor