do you think 3500 is a fair price

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A car that age with 22,000 really doesn't mean anything beside it spent alot of time sitting.

And that is why you are having the problems you are.

As soon as someone starts using that car the way it is daily (with the brakes fixed) there going to have to start replacing part after part.

It would have been better off driving the car once a week for a couple of miles all these years

A car that age with 22,000 really doesn't mean anything beside it spent alot of time sitting.

And that is why you are having the problems you are.

As soon as someone starts using that car the way it is daily (with the brakes fixed) there going to have to start replacing part after part.

It would have been better off driving the car once a week for a couple of miles all these years

thanks, I was about to buy these two that have been sitting around for 30 years. If it wasn't for your post I would have wasted $200,000 on these cars....

buick6-2.jpg

Reactions: Matthew Goeke
You think every seal, water pump, alternator etc doesn't need to be replace on those 2?

You think every seal, water pump, alternator etc doesn't need to be replace on those 2?

you're right, if they don't drop the price then I'll walk away from the deal. After all cars with low milage are a recipe for disaster. A car with 500,000 miles must be worth a fortune....😀

you're right, if they don't drop the price then I'll walk away from the deal. After all cars with low milage are a recipe for disaster. A car with 500,000 miles must be worth a fortune....😀

Damn!
Had I known that my 86 El Camino shell should have scrapped for more than the price of a 12 pack of Budwiser at Walmart! :doh:

Does that go for imports as well? I've got a '93 Corolla with 340k on it. What do reckon that sucker's worth?

Reactions: Injectedcutty
Does that go for imports as well? I've got a '93 Corolla with 340k on it. What do reckon that sucker's worth?
I'll trade you for a busted Q-Jet

that would be well beyond my allowance so I can't even dream about the unlimited value of that car when you put another 160k on it

Last edited:
I'll trade you for a busted Q-Jet

how would know a busted Quadrajet from a good Quadrajet when you don't understand how they work. If you have never read any material about them and have never taken them apart to work on them then how can you have an opinion. And please don't tell me you have rebuilt them after you have learned how they work is because of you had you would still be running a quadrajet. Quadrajets without the feedback have not been made since 1980 but they are still preferred by many even though there is a bunch of new carburetors on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor