do you think 3500 is a fair price

• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be well beyond my allowance so I can't even dream about the unlimited value of that car when you out another 160k on it

I doubt it'll ever see the road again. I let my dad drive it when he was going to his cancer treatments 5 days a week because it was cheaper on gas than his truck. He wrecked it and smashed the headlights, parking lights, hood and grille and busted the radiator. I ended up taking a spindle off of it for the Geo and I don't really plan on fixing it back.

I doubt it'll ever see the road again. I let my dad drive it when he was going to his cancer treatments 5 days a week because it was cheaper on gas than his truck. He wrecked it and smashed the headlights, parking lights, hood and grille and busted the radiator. I ended up taking a spindle off of it for the Geo and I don't really plan on fixing it back.

than means the car has more character now and that puts the value of it higher........😀

on a somber thought I hope your dad made it through his treatments and is feeling better

than means the car has more character now and that puts the value of it higher........😀

on a somber thought I hope your dad made it through his treatments and is feeling better

I'm entertaining offers on the Corolla..... So far the only offer I've had is for a busted Quadrajet. Anybody wanna try to outbid?

Maybe the OP would trade his low value, low miles Regal for my high value, high miles Corolla. He's an import guy at heart anyways. How about it Matt? Maybe you could build a Turbo Corolla. I'd gladly take that old Regal with no brakes off your hands.

Unfortunately he lost his battle with cancer last year. He did't find out he had it till he was in stage 4 and there wasn't much the doctors could do. Thanks for the kind words anyways though.

I'm entertaining offers on the Corolla..... So far the only offer I've had is for a busted Quadrajet. .

Well I was informed I don't know the difference in them. So it may be a good one.

Last edited:
I know it's a 22,000 mi car that you have had for over a half a year and isn't drivable. You need to do one or the other - It would take me less than a day to go through the complete brake system. 75% vote it's not worth $3500.00 ??
when people buy these cars alot of the time they arnt buying it as a daily driver, they want a clean rust free base to build their car. and it dosnt matter if 75% of people said its not worth that, all that matters is one person. if this guy flakes on me obviously im going to continue with the build, i dont wanna mess with it if theres a chance that hes going to buy it. plus i have pneumonia right now so it wouldnt be good for my grandparents for me to come over because if they get it their basically dead.

I'm entertaining offers on the Corolla..... So far the only offer I've had is for a busted Quadrajet. Anybody wanna try to outbid?

Maybe the OP would trade his low value, low miles Regal for my high value, high miles Corolla. He's an import guy at heart anyways. How about it Matt? Maybe you could build a Turbo Corolla. I'd gladly take that old Regal with no brakes off your hands.

Unfortunately he lost his battle with cancer last year. He did't find out he had it till he was in stage 4 and there wasn't much the doctors could do. Thanks for the kind words anyways though.
Dude a running and driving car is ALWAYS worth more than a car that dosn't run or drive! DEAL (atleast thats what im getting at with these comments)

How about a slightly used wife (about 13 years use)? She'll be there in Mt. Vernon next month to visit her sister.

I'm gonna have to pass on that one. I don't think I could get my fiance to go for that! Lol. Plus I don't make enough money to have 2 women. Lol.

when people buy these cars alot of the time they arnt buying it as a daily driver, they want a clean rust free base to build their car. and it dosnt matter if 75% of people said its not worth that, all that matters is one person. if this guy flakes on me obviously im going to continue with the build, i dont wanna mess with it if theres a chance that hes going to buy it. plus i have pneumonia right now so it wouldnt be good for my grandparents for me to come over because if they get it their basically dead.

Dude a running and driving car is ALWAYS worth more than a car that dosn't run or drive! DEAL (atleast thats what im getting at with these comments)

Sorry to hear that you're sick. That always sucks. With only 22k mile on that car I still say fix it and drive it. It probably will need some work from sitting for all those years but all of the "hard" parts (engine, transmission, suspension, differential) should last a while. G Bodies ride and drive pretty good. So much smoother than the Corolla.

Technically the Corolla would run if you put a starter and a radiator on it but if you wanna drive it you're gonna have to put on a spindle, rotors, brake pads, headlights, parking lights and a hood. It'd be easier and cheaper to fix the brakes on the Regal.

Oh, I apologize for hijacking your thread with our nonsense. If you want us to stop, just say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor