Nascar Modifieds

Status
Not open for further replies.

kornball426

Royal Smart Person
May 29, 2009
Philadelphia, PA.
Actually I did... I thought it was funny I was wondering if anyone else would notice. :lol:

I wonder if that got photo shopped in there or if it was always a joke. Like on the episode of Top Gear where they entered a 24 race at Silverstone in England and their sponsors were "Larsens Biscuits" and "Peniston Oil" but in most of the shots it conveniently just read "Arse Biscuits" and well I think the other one is obvious. :lol:

As for different classes, I don't know a damn thing about circle track it's too complicated with all the different classes... Dirt, Asphalt, modifieds, sprints, outlaws, big block modifieds, stock cars, late models, all the different groups within each group. Confuses me... I just know dirt track is fun to watch, and it looks even more fun to drive. I know a guy that runs a 305 crate engine sprint car I wish I was him... Other than the expense. :lol: But his parents paid for him to be racing since he was like 5 years old, and no one ever paid for me to do anything cool I always paid it myself... So yeah that's why I'm not him. :lol:

username

Master Mechanic
Jul 21, 2009
Tennessee
Message? I was refering to this,
normal_F-89.jpg

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
i'll bet they're friggin loud man, i know what my car sounded like without exhaust and theres like 30 of those things screamin at all times on a short track.

those cars are the evolution of hot rod. i can feel my blood pressure goin up just lookin at them. what speeds are they running on the straights?

thanks for the pics :friday: keep em comin if you have anymore

custom442

Royal Smart Person
Jul 4, 2008
Houston
username said:
Message? I was refering to this,
normal_F-89.jpg
lol the perfect sponsor for a gremlin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor